Ever been cyber-bullied?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X.x.Stellar

Reaction score
(cyber bullying: being bullied through technology, like a rude text or on the internet)

ever been cyber-bullied?

I've been cyber-bullied mostly here at TT, but I still go on to see if my friend actually messaged me, or to post a topic.

Yes, indeed I have.

Through Formspring, the #1 cyber-bullying website at the moment.

I get some mean stuff occasionally, but it proves that they don't have the guts to say it to my face ;)

No, I haven't.

If it's about saying mean things to people, I've done plenty. I was a real firecracker back then.

I insulted people's art, I insulted people in general, and I made a complete fool of myself. \:

Since then, I got banned from the site I was trolling on, and learned how to smarten up.

I became a much better person by the time I joined TT. I've been fairly nice to people, and they to me. ^.^

Cyber bullying is horrible. Luckily, most of the cyber bullies on TT have gone now, but we need to enjoy this place so nobody should bully anyone, and we'll have an easier life.

Only slightly. Not enough to get me upset.

Cyber-bulling's pathetic and just really shows how weak a person can be.

I don't really get trolled much but when I do I either annoy them back or just ignore it. Or maybe just play along with it. Usually depends on the person, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have, but it's never usually that bad. Plus, it looks like all the cyber bullies on TT are gone.

Eh, not really. If i have it obviously didn't bug me too much because i certainly don't remember it.

Only through Formspring, but I don't take it seriously because anyone who has the time to type out insults on Formspring is a failure.

I've gotten insults through formspring, but that's pretty much it.

Yes.

It's completely stupid how people go through the trouble of insulting you on formspring, for example, and making it anonymous, and then whenever you see them next act as if everything's fine and dandy? Why not just tell me to my face or at least say who you are over the internet/phone, and then I can sort out whatever your problem is with me?

A few years ago on dA. I was accused of stealing someone's character design, even though the only things our designs had in common were the colors, and even then the shades were totally different. Friends of the person kept ganging up on me and spamming my stuff. It was pretty bad, so I killed that character and made another one, and eventually it stopped.

Now my dA account is mostly photography. xD

I used to be a huge troll. Back when I was like eight and shouldn't be going on computers lawlz. But now, I just kinda laugh at all of the stuff I did.

I never got cyber-bullied. It just shows how weak someone has to be.

Whenever my real life friends and I fell out they would always harass me over MSN. Even if I blocked them they'd find some way to keep contacting me. I would usually confront them the next day or so at school, though. I think they've grown out of it now. Good thing I haven't got a Formspring.

Tamatalk-wise, I've been trolled a few times but usually I just troll them back or go Grammar Nazi on their a** for the lulz.

Trololololol. Haha, trolls, or people who just been mean.

^lololololol is riight.

Uhm, maybe minor fights or insults before. But I cant say I was ever "bullied" before

a few times but i just ignore it or report it. if you try to fight back, you're just feeding the troll.

had an attempt at being cyber bullied on here once but i just ignored it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back