Just recieved a new UraTama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
So yesterday was my birthday, and I got this really gorgeous orange UraTama as a gift. I love it!

Picture

I was wondering if anybody else has one or has played with one before. I've never played with one before, and I don't plan to play with this one until I have some free time (school is killing me! :D )

Are they as enjoyable as any other Tamagotchi? Anything you don't like about them? Anything you just love about them? Personally, I find the blue pixels really awesome. :p

I've seen them, and heard of them, and wish I had one, but sadly, I don't. :D Have fun.

I have one and thier lot's of fun!

For starters it's all in blue pixles. All the characters are Uea (Includeing the oldies!). There are 3 games oon it, a Wack A mole game (Actually somewhat hard neer the end), a Dimond finding game (Luck), and a Brick Break game (SOOOOOOOOO short and easy!). It can also go on UeaTamaTown and use EnWarehouse. A link to both can be found Here.

The main drawback is the growing time (Excludeing the baby) is doubbled! It takes quite a while for a generation so to by, but it's not a big deal since it's so low matinance.

Hope you enjoy your UeaTama! :)

Congrats on the new Tamagotchi! Maybe I should look into getting one. For starters, it has blue pixels and blue is my favorite color. :) It also sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your new Uratama!

I just started it up briefly to see how it worked, and upon inspection, it's a very well constructed Tamagotchi. To me, it seems like it's definitely made better than the American versions. It runs more smoothly and is simple enough to understand.

I really like it, and will definitely be buying more in the future. I wish I had gotten an UraTama sooner. :D

Now I'm on a quest to find an EnTama... I'm not all that sure where to look, and Jason doesn't have any in his store at the moment. :/ Any suggestions?

If you guys had a choice, which would you pick?
The EnTama or the UraTama?
This is a very good question, as I would like to know myself! Personally, I would lean more toward the UraTama because it's got blue pixels. :(

This is a very good question, as I would like to know myself! Personally, I would lean more toward the UraTama because it's got blue pixels. :p
I really like the design of the UraTama's and the blue pixels are gorgeous, especially in the sunlight! You might think they'd be hard to see, but really, the sun just brightens the blue!

But I do like the characters on the EnTama better, simply because they're more familiar. It kind of makes me 'connect' with it more, if you will. :(

I'm also looking to try and get the Tamagotchi with the red pixels, I think it's an Akai Ketai. I would really like to have one of those added to my collection. :)

I have both an Uratama and an Akai Keitai. They are both lots of fun , but the Akai Keitai's red pixels are kinda hard to see, especially if you buy a used one like I did. (It was only $8.00, so I couldn't resist). But the Ura's blue pixels are great. Blue is my favorite color also. Enjoy your new Uratama!! I know you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back