Sign in to follow this  
Tamafan777

Tama-go question

I have a Chamametchi Figure, and I want to know how do you sell to other tamagotchis? I saw some people do it. I need help. Thanks. :)

You can sell to others on the Chamametchi figure only when your character you raised is a Chamametchi herself. Same goes for Mametchi, Memetchi and Violetchi figures. Not sure about the figures that have restaurants on them.

~shawdy~ :)

You can sell to others on the Chamametchi figure only when your character you raised is a Chamametchi herself. Same goes for Mametchi, Memetchi and Violetchi figures. Not sure about the figures that have restaurants on them.

~shawdy~ :o

So going off that, would that be why I can't buy anything out of the Mametchi toy shop? My current character is a Mametchi, and when I get to the shop, no items appear. If I press any button it gives me, "Close? (yes, no)."

Yes, that is the reason. You can read more about how the Character Figure Shop system works in binary's log post here, (link).

Aha thank you ^^

Just got the mametchi about 20 minutes ago, so I figured I would check here before I raged and took it back as defective, lol.

-Edit-

(After reading the part in your link)

That's adorable! It's like they go to work!