How do you get Dreamtchi or Dazzilitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko500

Reaction score
How do you get Dreamtchi or Dazzitchi on the Music Star? Do you have to get a special item or something?

You have to go on Tama Town and play enough games to achieve 4th Gotchi Gold on your featured CD and then exchange it at the store for a boy's destiny star and then one for a girl's destiny star. Then you transfer them to your toy and use them on an adult boy or girl character. Both require 4th Gotchi Gold. I think that Gotchidoku near the Gotchi Performing Arts School (so if you like Sudoku, you're in luck! Even if you weren't good at it before, it's easy to pick up) is the fastest way to earn points/CD experience.

Edit: I like this particular link which talks about how to get the secret characters: https://tama-zone.com/ar/t21437.htm. I'm sure there's a topic here on TT as well, but I think this one is as comprehensive and straightforward as you can get. There are more detailed instructions too in that link if you want. Sorry I didn't post this earlier, I was on my iPod touch when posting the original message. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the method I explained, playing the games and gaining the points yourself, is what I would call the legitimate way of EARNING the secret characters. Yes, it can and will be a pain but achieving it is all the more sweeter when you do it yourself. ;) Generators take the fun and mystique away from it all. Besides, I would advise against providing a site your user name and password, and this applies to anything online. It's basic internet safety and security. Furthermore, I heard that the generator was axed because Bandai probably caught on to it: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=170953. Of course, I can't force you one way or another, I'm just stating my best advice and opinion. :) That being said, I'd like to reiterate that I HIGHLY recommend reading over the information in the link I provided in my first post. The posters in that link worked very hard to obtain that information for us. Good luck!

P.S. I myself am working toward 4th Gotchi Golds, so I know how time-consuming it can be (and no, I'm not some bum with unlimited free time, spending all my time on the computer in a basement or something...no offense to bums worldwide. :p I am a full-time student with a life outside Tamagotchi world and all ;) ). Just take it piecemeal and over time, it will come! I find the process kind of fun, actually!

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with everything that OldSchoolTama mentioned above - earning the items is much more satisfying than just cheating your way to the top. That is not what TamaTown was made for.

Just adding on however, the Item Generator side of the Music Star Generator still works (I believe, I haven't tested it out yet, as I don't have a Music Star currently running), it's just the points generator that doesn't work. Due to previous assumption there has been speculation that Bandai themselves shut the site down, however this is false. JamesChaplin1, the creater of the generator himself has more recently confirmed that the points generator no longer works due to recent updates in TamaTown.

Bandai have updated the points system, so that the new games can use it. Seems like i'll have to find a new exploit.
A direct quote from JamesChaplin1.

So yes, you can still get the Boy's/Girl's Destiny Star though the Generator. It is your choice in the end however, if you wish to do it the easy way or the hard way.

Ahh, see what do I know about generators, as I don't use them? ;) Thanks for clearing that up, SamJJE101, I had no idea...just going off of what I've seen recently on the boards. Also, I'm kind of new to Tama Town, I only recently started participating because I had received a Tama-Go from Bandai/Tamatalk and I figured, why not get a Music Star as well? I hadn't known about the recent upgrades.

In related news, I finally leveled up to 5th Ultimate Silver yesterday! One step closer! ;) It takes no time at all to get from 10th Bronze to 6th, just in case some were wondering (well, in relation to the time it takes to go from 6th to 5th, which isn't as bad as I thought...I imagine 5th to 4th is going to take a lot longer). :)

i don't use the item generator (as i think its cheating as well) but i just put up the option!

The highest CD level I ever got was 5th, then I sold it cause I was desperate for money. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back