Names I Made Up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
There is an * next to the bold names I don't want people to use for roleplays, because I like them so much. Any others you want to use, let me know. :) (M)=Male (F)=Female

*Kaidyn - (M)(F)

*Singapore - (F)

*Changi - (F)

*Garuda - (M)(F)

Seletar - (M)(F)

*Boeing - (F)

Jakarta - (F)

*Minshka - (F)

Kaedi/Kaide - (F)

Keida/Kayda - (F)

*Jareau - (F)

Andena - (F)

*Andii - (M)(F)

Lux - (F)

Mariy - (F)

Mento - (M)

Arial - (F)

*Hylan - (M)

Jakob - (M)

*Ankara - (F)

California - (F)

Idayo - (M)

*Chicii - (F)

Basto - (M)

Any that are not bold and don't have an asterix, you are welcome to use freely. Any others, please check with me via PM first! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
some of those are places and names. like Singapore, Boeing, Mento, Jakarta (i heard that one before dont know where) california, Idayo (idaho) Basto Boston) Jakob (jacob) Arial, and basically all the rest.

Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia.

And I see nothing wrong with that. People are named after months and days, so nothing is wrong with capitals as long as they sound like real names. California? Maybe? But Jakarta would be a perfect name for a girl from Indonesia.

Please don't double post. Make use of the edit button if you have something to add.

Anyways, I like these names, and if I decide to uses any of them ( I rarely roleplay) I'll let you know. :)

Please don't double post. Make use of the edit button if you have something to add.

Anyways, I like these names, and if I decide to uses any of them ( I rarely roleplay) I'll let you know. :)
The Edit button will become unavailable after 24 hours. Her posts were a month apart ! ^_^

I like these names. It would be better if you had given credit to places like California, Singapore,and Jakarta instead of simply saying that you "made up" these names.

Ankara is such a lovely name though. 8D

I love the name California <3

Could I use it as a name for a character in the future? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back