Tama-Go Codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I have a question about the codes for the tama-go, and amazingly it's not, "what are they".

It's more of a where are they?

I know Bandai doesn't want us sharing codes, and I'll respect that, but where are we supposed to "find them ourselves"?

I've looked through the instruction booklets for all my figures and even the tama-go itself, but can't find anything there. There's nothing online as far as I can see either.

So. Does anyone know where you can find codes, or if they've even produced any yet?

Is it just by wandering/playing around Tamatown?

Has anyone even found any yet? o.o;

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm a noob when it comes to Tamatown.

Tama-go codes are log-in codes.

There's some characters what are harder to get than others.

Tama-go codes are in Tama-go. You can get them when you get characters.

If you have Kinotchi you can press icon where you get log-in code.

Enter that code into Tamatown and you have Kinotchi in Tamatown.

When you have different characters, you get different login codes and different characters in tamatown.

Many people who have tama-go don't want share them because then all people can move with them in tamatown and characters aren't so rare anymore.

Many people who have tama-go don't want share them because then all people can move with them in tamatown and characters aren't so rare anymore.
Actually... Its because many people haven't gotten to see them in a store yet.

In my town, they haven't shown up at all, yet, a neighboring town that is far larger has them... That is only because of the ToysRus there... We don't have a ToysRus and many people I've asked to keep a track on Target/Walmart... ETC around the state/city/town.... haven't found them anywhere but ToysRus... Not around here anyway. I doubt ours will show up til Chirstmas....

Now the other thing is... People may not have a ToysRus or store that supplies them. Many parents wouldn't want to buy them online either. (Since they are either priced crazy or on Amazon, not many people would buy them at those prices anyway) So they are still in a "new/rare" mode...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back