Free pictures and upload photos.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... I think you forgot to use the your Polish > English translate program before you posted this :D

Please suggest the program to transfer images, photos and Ted ...

I'm sure there are lots of members who could recommend host sites where you can upload photos :puroperatchi:

Is that what's being asked?

In that case, tinypic is good for uploading photos. It's free and you don't have to make an account.

But if you want an account so you can have all of your photos in one place, photobucket is a great site for doing just that.

You should check this out a very very good site call: deviantART - Here is a link of deviantART - deviantART

Hope you will enjoy that site about deviantart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Pockey45ca, deviantART is a good host site, but I reccomend flickr. You'll need to have an account to upload pictures, but totally worth it.

I agree with Pockey45ca, deviantART is a good host site, but I reccomend flickr. You'll need to have an account to upload pictures, but totally worth it.
This topic has been inactive since 2010, well past the 3-month time limit we have, as per the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping. Please remember to check the date of last post before posting. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back