What would you do if....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_dude2010

Reaction score
This game is where you answer the question above and then post your own. Example!:

Person 1: What would you do if you was falling into a lake and you couldnt swim?

Person 2: I would scream. What would you do if your house was floating into space? And so on.

I'll start:

What would you do if you had a pizza on your head?

Pull out an umbrella, and run away from the teachers... :lol:

What would you do if bananas suddenly turned monstrous and started chasing you around? :D

I would kill them with 8-bit awesomeness.

What would you do if giant gummy bears were messing up your house?

I Would send little kids to Eat them And Then Hide The Evidence.

What would you do if a living Dinosaur appeard in your back yard???

Last edited by a moderator:
i would (if it were a hebivore) keep it as a pet! if it were a carnivore, i would RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!!!

what would you do if everything you touche turned to rice bubbles!!!!!

i'd help him you know, become his (very lame) sidekick

what would you do if the world was ending?

(btw rice bubbles are a cereal)

I would sing this and then I will join hands with everyone and it'll be a huge chain of song.

...I think.

What would you do if reading books was a crime?

if that happened i would be in jail for life! reading what i do most of the time!

what would you do if your favourite band split up?

I'm not too big a fan of bands. But if I was I'd be sad and then hope the lead singer goes solos because he/she has real talent!

WWYD if everyone started using the abbreviation WWYD in their posts here?

I'd help them dominate the earth, then kill them all so I rule the world and make everything awesome

What would you do if Azula suddenly broke out of the mental hospital and started killing everyone with her awesome Firebending/Lightningbending?

I'd help them dominate the earth, then kill them all so I rule the world and make everything awesome
What would you do if Azula suddenly broke out of the mental hospital and started killing everyone with her awesome Firebending/Lightningbending?
Id use waterbending and bloodbending to control her and freeze her in a block of ice

WWYD If you could take your head off whenever you want and still live and control your body

run about the street at night an startle small animals

what would you do if a cat started to scream at you for your piggy bank :)

I would break open my piggy bank and start rapidly throwing the money in my pocket, then glue together the pieces of piggy bank, and give it to the cat!

What would you do if Kirby started sucking up all your possesions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back