Random reset problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
I was trying to connect with my friend in class today, with the sound off. Right when they connected, mine reset, as if you had pressed the reset button. We've tried to do it more than once, and had almost gotten caught. It's a normal V5, about 2-3 years old...? Help please :)

with my music star i tried to conect it with my cousins v2, v3 and v4 it reset the first 2 but the second just said xfailx like they do but the v5 works fine so if it was a v5 and v2 or v3 it also doesnt work so if that was it now you know!

How's the battery? I've heard mention on this board that if the reset/download menu pops up whenever you try and connect with another Tamagotchi, then more than likely you need to change your battery.

I have v5 and always when it does that I change battery and it stops that.

I was trying to connect with my friend in class today, with the sound off. Right when they connected, mine reset, as if you had pressed the reset button. We've tried to do it more than once, and had almost gotten caught. It's a normal V5, about 2-3 years old...? Help please :)
See... Not only I had this issue....(To a Tama-Go) I was told by Binary to put in a new battery.... Since it was a sign of the battery being low.... (Except mine was brand new....)

I basically waited a while before I tried to connect again. Connected it with newer Tamagotchi before I tried to connect my Tama-Go to them... All of my V5s freaked out when I tried at first... But now I guess they work... Its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back