My Tamalog of Tamagotchi!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andryian

Reaction score
Well this the first time I ever put down a log for my Tamagotchis. Since it been a year that I haven't been on my toy(because of having a life). So since I am back, I be putting it down instead of putting it on my sig like always. >_>; Well anyways.... Let me get started. ;D

Since Tamagotchi Music Star(V6) came out last year. I never plan on buying it when it was all in the stores. But this year, I finally got one from Walgreen cheap price. But I bought it almost in the middle of September. So It wasn't that long when I got it. So I just wanted to try the new toy out since I missed out on them. Music Star seems interesting then the previous models Tamagotchis. But for now I am enjoying it and making different characters to appear so I can add them in my list in Music Town. I love the way when your characters play there own instrument and toy. I finally got used to knowing what music it can play. I got four awards on my toy by getting a lot of first places in the book. It cute how you can preview the awards with the band members. It is so fun to achieve every award from every concerts I gain. Hopefully I be able to collect all instruments and get all eight music awards on my new Music Star toy. Yay! o^0^o

Alright! Now I am ready to started putting down my log. This will be exciting to look back with everything I went through. Just making sure I remember on that day when I had done everything with my Music Star. That will be such good memories. -ToT- :p

I will put down my previous Tamagotchi from before I went up to third generation.<3

-Type of Version: Tamagotchi Music Star(V6)

-Design Color: Stereo Volume(Blue)- Something like that

-Name: Koyado

-Characters: Petitchi, Kuribotchi, Hinotamatchi, Mametchi

-Generation: 1

-Tone: 999

-Rhythm: 999

-Original: 999

-Instrument: Singers

-Music: Jazz

-Band: Tamaflow

-Members: Memetchi, Togetchi

-Partner: Chantotchi

-Name: Korudo

-Characters: Petitchi, Kuribotchi, Kikitchi, Kuromametchi

-Generation: 2

-Instrument: Headphones

-Music: Pop

-Band: Starpops

-Members: Dorotchi, Chantotchi

-Partner: Chantotchi

Here is one that I am at right now. I did do more practices on this character(Kikitchi) and finally pass the audition(adult). It was awhile for waiting for my Kikitchi to evolve. I got another Mametchi again.... =_=; I was taking care of it badly and still end up with a high health. Same as for Kikitchi. Was trying to get Nonopotchi and failed on getting it. Same goes for trying to get Shimashimatchi.... I guess I am too caring for my character. But since I did get Mametchi again. I just change him into Dreamtchi since I never had him but I guess. But for now, I going to practice my character for the concert today. So I am going to practice a lot. It is time to get a new awards. ;D~

-Name: Daniroy

-Characters: Petitchi, Kuchitamatchi, Kikitchi, Mametchi, Dreamtchi

-Generation: 3

-Tone: 775

-Rhythm: 691

-Original: 614

-Instrument: Drum Set

-Music: Rock

-Band: Moonstar

-Members: Shimashimatchi, Kuromamtchi

-Partner: None

"That will be all for today. I will put more updates later. Tata for now!" :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late update of my Music Star. Kind of slacking off a little. lolz! ^^;

Well anyways.... My Tamagotchi has passed two generations already! Daniroy(Dreamtchi) as gotten a few new trophies added to the awards. I was so proud of him. He did so well in the concert and brought a lot of crowds then his father ever done(Korudo, Kuromametchi). I got him to mated with Sibiretchi early so I would start a new generation. I finally had a girl through the 4th generation! -Yay- So I was happy and raised it well enough to finally get the characters I wanted. :huh: So I named her Florata. Raised her all away until I got a Chantotchi and then change her into Dazzilitchi. I let her start with a harp instrument in beginning. She did very well like her father did. I was happy that she was able to get in the audition and passed! She manege to also get the last award which it was Latin music. After that.... I let her marry one of her band members Kuromametchi. It was cute while seeing them with there new born baby boy. So now they giving me a second chance of raising it and to getting a new character that I really been wanting. So now I will wait until the parents leave and I will be able to take care of it as my new 5th generation! Hehe -~,^- <3

My previous Tamagotchi from before I went up to fifth generation.<3

-Name: Daniroy

-Characters: Petitchi, Kuchitamatchi, Kikitchi, Mametchi, Dreamtchi

-Generation: 3

-Instrument: Drum Set

-Music: Rock

-Band: Moonstar

-Members: Shimashimatchi, Kuromamtchi

-Partner: Sibiretchi

-Name: Flarata

-Characters: Shiropetitchi, Hitodetchi, Ichigotchi, Chantotchi, Dazzilitchi

-Generation: 4

-Instrument: Harp

-Music: Hip-Hop

-Band:

-Members: Kuromametchi, Tarakotchi

-Partner: Kuromametchi

"That will be all for today. I will put more updates soon again. Tata tama-members!"

Last edited by a moderator:
It been a month since my last update. But now I passed three more generations on my Music Star. Here are my passed Tamagotchi that I manege to raise in the previous week:

-Name: Kadishi

-Characters: Petitchi, Kuchitamatchi, Kikitchi, Tarakotchi

-Generation: 5

-Instrument: Violin

-Music: Jazz

-Band: Monotchi

-Members: Androtchi, Chantotchi

-Partner: Makiko

-Name: Yunechi

-Characters: Shiropetitchi, Hitodetchi, Ringotchi, Maidtchi

-Generation: 6

-Instrument: Turn Table

-Band: RedRoses

-Members: Masktchi, Kunoitchi

-Partner: Togetchi

-Name: Konalu

-Characters: Shiropetitchi, Tamatchi, Chamametchi, Mimitchi, Dangoobatchi

-Generation: 7

-Instrument: Keyboard

-Band: Sinduko

-Members: Shimashimatchi/Ojitchi, Mametchi/Rexitchi

-Partner: Matchmaker- Mametchi

That my Previous past characters. But now I have this Tamagotchi that is just about to leave and I be ready for another new generation in the family. But I did ran out of batters on this character after it evolve into a adult. Guess that does takes three months to run out of batters. ^^;

-Name: Komeka

-Characters: Shiropetitchi, Tamatchi, Chamametchi, Kunoitchi

-Generation: 8

-Instrument: Turn Table

-Music: Classic

-Band: Hintashi

-Members: Tosakatchi/Shimashimatchi/Mametchi, Kuchipatchi/Kuromametchi/Still Kuromametchi

-Partner: Bandmember- Kuromamechi

For now, they finally have a baby boy together. So I be able to taking care of it like always and get new characters to add in Music City. -^o^-

I will update more next time if anything happens to my Music Star.~<3

Latest posts

Back