Lucid Dreaming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeie

Reaction score
Has anyone actually managed to Lucid dream here?

I'm currently trying to. I've looked at heaps of sites and following steps to Lucid dream.

If you don't know what Lucid dreaming is its realizing your dreaming in a dream, most people go further into their dream and do whatever the heck they want! Fly, turn into a vampire, kiss your crush or anything you basically want in your dream.

Some sites on how to Lucid dream/ Facts of Lucid dreaming.

https://www.lucidfun.com/

https://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

https://www.lucidipedia.com/misc/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I've managed to realize a dream is a dream, but not control it though. I know people that's done it and told me about it though, one of my brothers friends does it every night, just like a computer game...

I have dreamed twice that i fall asleep, and I've then dreamed double-dreams, that's pretty cool, beccause one of these times, I figured it was a dream, but instead of opening my eyes, I just watched wat happened like in a movie. Then it turned into a nightmare, and I opened my eyes in a try to wake up, but instead of waking up, I continued sleeping with my eyes open. I came back from the double-dream into the regular dream where I first dreamt I fell asleep, and I had to re-close and ree-open my eyes to wake up... I hope you understood what I meant now...

My brother once found his dream was very scary, and in the dream, he ran into the house, up to his room and found himself lying in his bed sleeping. He started shaking himself in the dream, and awoke by somone shaking him. When he opened his eyes there was nobody in the room.

I got this off a website....

Lay in a comfortable position.

Relax all your muscles. Imagine them being numbed to where you can’t move them.

After about 30 minutes of your eyes being closed and not moving a single muscle (don’t control your breathing, either. Let your body take control and breathe by itself), you will start to itch or feel the urge to roll over or move. This is your unconscious mind’s way of seeing if you are still awake. If you ignore these urges, and remain still, your mind will eventually think you are asleep and disconnect itself from your body and you will enter sleep paralysis.

You will see colors, hear voices and sounds, etc. Stay calm, and remain still. This is the transition between wake and sleep. If you freak out or get excited, you will wake up. Eventually, these colors, shapes, voices, etc. will go away.

Open your eyes. You are now in the dream world, a realm that exists within your mind. Pinch your nose, you can still breathe. Touch your hands, they will go through eachother. Do a few simple things you normally could not do in real life to make sure you are dreaming. Make sure to stay calm so you don’t wake up.

Lucid dreaming is very difficult to do. I've done it once or twice and it is the coolest thing ever. You can basically do anything, create a world, live out your dreams or whatever. Sometimes you realize your dreaming and then you just wake up, or you still have no control which is why it's hard to do.

It would be hard to control the plot of your dream but lets say, you realize your dreaming and attempt to fly and succeed.

My friends have told me that they have been able to control their dreams, but however, I haven't been able to do this. It actually makes me feel kind of dumb that I can't realize i'm dreaming xD

I hope one day this will happen though..

I only remember one time where I had a lucid dream. I was in an old abandoned house, trying to press a door closed while monsters on the other side were fighting to get in. Then all of a sudden I said, "hey, I'm dreaming. I can control this." All of a sudden all of the monsters were gone, and I walked out of the house into the sunlight. Then I woke up. Not exactly an amazing dream, but I did make the monsters go away and saved myself from waking up afraid xD

I have done this quite a few times, but I don't know how to control it. Whenever I do lucid dream, it's completely by coincidence. But when I do it is totally cool. I realize that I'm within a dream and I just do whatever I want with whoever I want. It's amazing. Btw, Band Geek, I am definitely going to try that tonight. x3

Apparently it takes practice to Lucid dream, currently I have a goal to Lucid dream and control it. With what Band Geek said that is actually even harder than Lucid dreaming, that's your 'soul' coming out your body. It happens every night but your brain in your physical body creates a diversion which is a dream while your spiritual body roams out of your body.

But what's frightening it's exactly what happens when you die.

I would love to be in my spiritual body but it seems too scary. Last night I almost did that, while going over saying 'I will realize I am dreaming in my dream' over and over so it was the last thing in my head I didn't move. I got a burning pain in my head after ignoring the tingling long enough which was my spiritual brain separating from my physical brain. I jerked which stopped the progress. I wanted to Lucid dream that night not go around in my spiritual body.

But I didn't Lucid dream, it was a let down cause I thought saying 'I will realize I am dreaming in my dream'in my head for like a million times would work. I didn't even remember my dream.

I actually always know I'm dreaming when I'm dreaming, but I can't control them. Like when I'm dreaming, I just tend to think "This isn't real, you're just dreaming". I wish I could control my dreams, that seems really cool xD

Rawry all you need to do is, say to your dream self and say. "I am a world known superhero, so I can fly." And things to make up a reason that leads to that you can do something. That's the easiest way because everything in your dream is made by your mind. So you need to create a somewhat reasonable reason why you can do something in your dream. Hope I helped.

I can actually close my eyes, and If I'm relaxed, I'll see visions while /awake/. NO lie, But it doesn't happen to often. Like...I'll close my eyes and see fuzz and then the fuzz turns into an animation of sorts, then I open my eyes and am in shock. It's fascinating.

That's pretty cool do you have them at random or anytime you want?

I'm envied ! ;D

It's pretty frustrating when it won't come naturally, eh? Try thinking positive thoughts before you feel like slipping off into sleep.

This helps me have pleasant dreams, so.. your best bet is to try everything of sorts, and believe. :)

Good luck to you though !

Edit; Rewording.

I'm gonna try the WBTB technique :( (Wake Back To Bed) Where you wake up, stay up for 20-60 minutes working on positive and calming things (Calming music, positive thoughts etc)

I REALLY hope it work, I read peoples dreams online and the Lucid one are just awesome :) !!!

This has me interested now. I really want to be able to do this! I'm gonna practice every night now. I'd love to be able to control my dreams. But I always properly fall asleep so I don't realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back