Sign in to follow this  
jodestar

Pre-determind lifespan

Do Tamagotchi's have a pre-set lifespan. I bought a two pack of tamagotchi's for my daughter, she has given me one to look after (as if 2 real kids is not enough). Does anyone know, if they are pre-set to a specific lifespan. We started them at the same time, and looked after them both religiously. My daughter's was a girl and mine was a boy, we connected regulary and often, yet never got anymore than the 4 smiley faces, then 3 days in they both just died, within minutes of eachother. I had to reset mine a couple of times to get back to a boy so we could breed when we got old enough(on my daughters instructions LOL). Her Tama just got to 3 years again, and has just died. Mine is only 1 so far. Has anyone else had the problem of premature death?

yeah..me..ive never been able to get an adult(close this time..ive gotten lucky with my oniotchi ^^)..im not sure if there is a preset life or not tho

I'm Very Sorry. That Sucks! Maybe You Have A Different Kind Of Tama? A v1 Maybe? Because With My v2 It Lives Aslong As I Take Good Care Of It.