My tamagotchi had a baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toughTAMA

Reaction score
Okay, so i was connecting my tamagotchi v3 and v4.5 and the connection was failed. but then on my v3 the character went somewhere, while the v4.5 one stayed. Then the v3 started showing fireworks. i was really confused but i thought it was just a glitch,but then my v3 character returned and he had a baby!!! This probably wouldn't be a big deal except he is two years old and still a teenager. This is really creepin me out. Anyone have any idea how this happened and did this happen to anyone else?! :huh:

That can happen if you connect an older version tama so much, they can have a baby early.

As for the fact that you had a connection error and still had a baby, i don't know.

any idea how this can happen even though he is only 2 and now has a baby?

I have no idea, but it sounds super weird. Teen pregnancy maybe? o.o

^I know it's creepy, but the tamagotchi in the picture when you click that link is super cute XD I've connected different versions before but never knew it could end up creating a 'teen pregnancy' :)

it is pretty creepy, especially because mine is a young mametchi and it had a baby girl. o_O

yes, that's a glitch, it happened to me while connecting my male, teen V2 to a female, adult V3, it happens all the time with different versions

but now my teen wont grow up. ive been waiting for like 3 days.

Your Young Mametchi will not grow up. It should leave the baby like a normal adult in time. ;)

For those that cannot search through the topic themselves, the teenage pregnancy basically occurs for one reason. The Tamagotchi V4 reaches adulthood at an earlier age than the V1, V2 and V3. While a V4 could be an Adult, if the V2 was the same age, it might still be a teenager. So when connecting to the V4, if it is a certain age, it registers as an adult, even thought in actual fact it is a teenager. So when your teenager visits your V4, they are perfectly able to mate, as the teenager technically is old enough to mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is super weird, haha. and also the v3 is like in love with the v4.5 while the v4.5 is just friends with the v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back