Oh, It is 82 days till Christmas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Oh, It is 82 days till Christmas.

What you do want for your Christmas this year?

Please don't skip this question as this is talking about self portrait question: Any of you do have a thoughts about this year Christmas to take pictures of yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I WANTED a 3DS but they say that the 3DS is coming out in March... I will just save mine ^_^

i really want like 2 tama figures for the tamago and id like another tamago cuz mine got crashed to the ground!

I want a Macbook. (my Acer fails.)

*spoiled child*

and some stuff from Sephora...

MOTHER 3

MOTHER 3

MOTHER 3

MOTHER 3

MOTHER 3

MOTHER 3

MOTHER 3

Yup.

Oh, my absolute favorite time of the year. I don't know what I want for Christmas yet, but I don't really mind because as long as I'm with family, my boyfriend, and friends, I will be the happiest girl in the world.

Hmm.

All three volumes of Avatar

Some more clothes

A Wii and/or a Nintendo 64 DS

- Sufjan Steven's 'Age of Adz' (I might get it early since I asked for it early.)

- Last year's USSBA nationals dvd (Too bad they're like $39... :p )

- This year's? ^

- More clothes

- More plugs (earskins fersure..)

It is a nice list for you. It is a wish list that you are dream to see.

Everyone did you read on the 3rd question that you did skip that question if you willing to answer the question about Christmas photography to take self photography this year of your own thoughts.

I am know that i can't also wait for Christmas coming up too.

I have my own list myself as right now i am still thinking as it is lots of the time.

I'm offering a PC Pack including World Globe Tamagotchi v4.5, cd, tree connection, and 3 free batteries,

in 'tBay'-'Want To Trade'!

For a v1-v4.5. New York City-Manhattan hand trade.

Please remember to keep these kinds of posts inside of tBay. Thank you //JAPPYX

I don't want anything for Christmas :p I've gotten so many random gifts and stuff this summer I feel too spoiled. I haven't really even thought about Christmas yet.

AND, some new winter clothes for my Boston Terrier.

Teehee. I give so much for that dog.

Please everyone go look on the 3rd question that you did really skip it if you do not notices.

Pictures of myself? Ehr... I bet I'll be filmed/photographed while opening presents.

Nintendo 3DS!!! I know it won't be out until March, but i'd be satisfied if as a present my parents pre-ordered it for me.

And I'm gonna be forced to get my picture taken towards christmas time. I really don't enjoy family photo shoots. xP My dad has a photography obsession, and everyone in my family is ocd about pictures, so it takes, like, half an hour to get any pictures taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back