What are you will to wear for Halloween costume...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
What are you will to wear for Halloween costume this year?

Ness from EarthBound.

EDIT: I'm such a nerd now that I think about it... no-one knows EarthBound in my neighbourhood. Shittaki mushrooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be Katara from The Last Airbender!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Really!?

Where do you think you're gonna get the costume, because I might be Suki in her kyoshi outfit or something.

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji or Elly from Touhou Project.

If all else fails, fem!America.

I'm either going to be Italy from Hetalia or Seychelles from Hetalia.

I've yet to decide which one of those, though.

I am being Mario, and my friend, I'm trick or treating with is Luigi!

I don't think I'll even be celebrating halloween this year, Might be on the road. Not sure if its for sure though, but I might....MIGHT be moving [Away from my Mother :D ]. Anyway, I tried on a costume because I was bored [Obviously not buying it]. So I try it on, and I come out of the change room, My Mom is like "That costume makes you look like a hoochie mama!" and i'm like "Yeah, I know right?"

It was a French Maid Costume, and the since i'm tall the skirt was super short, I mean SHORT. If I were shorter the skirt might have been a bit longer on me, but nope.

Ness from EarthBound.
EDIT: I'm such a nerd now that I think about it... no-one knows EarthBound in my neighbourhood. Shittaki mushrooms.
Go for it. I wanted to do an earthbound Halloween costume a couple years back but my parental units stopped me.

I'm not so sure yet, as for myself.

My bestfriend and I are just going to wear white v-necks, dark makeup, and just smother ourselves in fake blood :p

I don't trick-or-treat anymore so I typically don't dress up... but there's bound to be a local Halloween show again this year and in that case, my boyfriend and I are going to be Link and Princess Zelda :p

Little Red Riding Hood for Trick-Or-Treating.
that's funny I was thinking of being Little Dead Riding Hood ;)

I don't trick or treat but I'm pretty sure my school's having a day where we all dress up and a halloween dance. I might also dress up as the statue of liberty or the mona lisa =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, I changed my mind

I was looking at a kids anime cosplay store, and I found a Sailor Moon costume, so I'm going as her.

And I found a weapon, and a wig, so if I get those, then I'm all set.

I have no where where I can buy a halloween costume that I actually want. I'm planning on being a Victorian demonic prince/undertaker thing. This means dark clothes (blazer, dress pants, perhaps a flowy cape/robe, and fingerless gloves, etc.), a wellington hat, and I shall order red contact lenses. I have a perfect picture in my mind, I just hope that I can execute the plan.

Really!?
Where do you think you're gonna get the costume, because I might be Suki in her kyoshi outfit or something.
I ordered it online at buycostumes.com, it just came in stock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back