What books do you own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoVeMeFoReVeR

Reaction score
I own quite a few. Most I haven't even started reading. I own: The Chronicles of Vlaimir Tod (1, 2), Fallen, Hush hush, Thirteen reasons why, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, some manga, and some other books. Which ones do you have?

Way way way too many. I should open a library in my room.

Oh my goodness. Too many to list here. Not only do I have a huge collection of classics (The Secret Garden, Siddhartha, All Quiet on the Western Front, various works by Jane Austen, etc.) but I've got other books collected over the 18+ years I've been in school. I too dream of dedicating an entire room in my future home to my books, an expansive library with huge windows, ladders to reach the shelves, a fireplace, and comfy chairs. :furawatchi:

I have hundreds.

At this point, I have six boxes, a big pile on top of the boxes, one bookcase in my bedroom, and two shelves from the bookcase in the living room dedicated to all my books.

There's still tons of books I want, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have three bookcases full, and also there are books all around my bed from reading at night...

My books are in the hundreds catagory for sure.

I have three shelfs worth, 10 piles of 20 books, and over 1000 books in my families book room.
Wow. Good for you.

I am sad to say I have increased my collection.

I now have all seven Harry Potter books next to my bed. I'm such a fan now.

^You're not happy that you increased your collection of books (and Harry Potter at that!)? :) I do that pretty much every week or two. Collecting books is my guilty pleasure. :D I just bought two books from Barnes and Noble: The Arabian Nights and Charles Dickens: 5 Novels. I'm proud of them, the covers are so gorgeous. :) I also recently went to a book sale at my local library. $3.50 for a bag filled to capacity with all the books you want!

The box set of chronicles of narnia

All the Spiderwick chronicles

Three Garfield books

Criminal Minds

Phenomena

All the Calvin and Hobbes books

Two Medical dictionaries

Wizardology

Piratology

All the Harry Potter books

Alice in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass

Several issues of National Geographic Kids

A book about horses

A book about Quantum Physics

A book about grade 11 chemistry

A 10th grade science text

...I like to read.

^I'd really love to get some Calvin and Hobbes books, to add to my ever-growing book collection. It's my favorite comic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back