Snubbed by a member?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
It's really starting to annoy me. I try to make friends with members, and because I am too lazy to log my Music Star in, they all run away! I, however, am a level 36, and I am getting really annoyed. It is essentially bullying. I hate it. Post your opinion and vote!

Love, Kuchi :)

Ohh yeah, this happens to me all the time.

If I go up to someone (as a guest) and say "Hi" then they run over to anyone logged in and do the crying face.

It's really quite annoying, as I am sort of a high-ish level.

It hasen't happend to me, but it really sounds like no good...

It never happens to me. But the Members sound pretty mean. :D

You're too lazy to log in as a member but you want members who have taken the time to log in to be friendly towards you - when they don't even know who you are?

Maybe they would prefer to see your user name - it tells them much more about who you arerather than "Guest" :D

I think alot of ppl like to know who they are talking to and hope it is not just some random stranger who has logged in as a Guest.

I see what you mean, but it is still rude! It's like, ermm, racism! You don't treat someone who is a guest badly just because you aren't!

I see what you mean, but it is still rude! It's like, ermm, racism! You don't treat someone who is a guest badly just because you aren't!
I agree with you that it's still rude :)

But if you logged in then you wouldn't have that problem at all, right - and you could "lead by example" and take time to chat with any guest who came up to you to talk ;)

You're too lazy to log in as a member but you want members who have taken the time to log in to be friendly towards you - when they don't even know who you are?
Maybe they would prefer to see your user name - it tells them much more about who you arerather than "Guest" :)

I think alot of ppl like to know who they are talking to and hope it is not just some random stranger who has logged in as a Guest.
I was just about to say that! XP

I always chat to guests, they look lonely. I Get tons of friend requests from people who have never logged in a music star or tamago but I accept them.

In my opinion Guests are just Nazotchi's Followers XD

I think guests are very funny.

They are newbies who test different smilies and sometimes those smiles make

words like "birthday icecream" or "no school"

I don't show angry faces to kind guests.

BUT if that guest is showing angry faces and cover people then I make angry faces to that guest.

I have only one guest in my friendlist because there isn't so much guests who are in Music City so much.

My friend list is practically all guests! I give them stuff I don't need. If anyone out there knows AT4494, could you tell him/her to PM me if they're on TT?

Kthnxbai :D

Kuchi :(

i wish we could actually chat. like bandai should add some phrases we can put in. Or add a sidebar where we can type whatwe want and it just censors any bad language. but then again they probably wont. same for the letters. we could easily defend guests, because making angry faces can sometimes send a wrong message

With the ability to type in our own messages, TamaTown might end up getting a bunch of trolls, so, not a good idea. It's like that as a safe way to chat.

With the ability to type in our own messages, TamaTown might end up getting a bunch of trolls, so, not a good idea. It's like that as a safe way to chat.
I agree with Asiangotchi. I would like if there would be more free chat, but tamatown is used by all age people. So there are little kids who maybe doesn't know what they should say. For example phone numbers and adresses and so on... Tamatown wouldn't be so safe for children anymore.

It's really starting to annoy me. I try to make friends with members, and because I am too lazy to log my Music Star in, they all run away! I, however, am a level 36, and I am getting really annoyed. It is essentially bullying. I hate it. Post your opinion and vote!

Love, Kuchi :)
i never but how come theres no vote opinions

i always do im new to tams and tamatown so evereybody hates me! if you see me(AK8130) please help me and try to be nice even though i am new :( :?

I don't add friends because of this. I never log in my Tama anymore because I nearly lost it twice (from closing the browser before logging out). Luckily "download" has saved me every time. They just think they're "cool".

I don't add friends because of this. I never log in my Tama anymore because I nearly lost it twice (from closing the browser before logging out). Luckily "download" has saved me every time. They just think they're "cool".
rofl. You cant loose a tama cause of tamatown xD you just press the C button o_O

--

But no one has ever done that to me before :0 im level 50...I have no idea how it got there ROFL

umm i just got sent a ... bad message on tamatown and heres a hint two words 7 letters first word starts with a and the other starts with h and the person was a tamago person and i was a ichigotchi (the strawberry) so i geuss it was from me being a music star... i cant really help the tamagotchi go get to my province O_O oh and how the person made it was in eggs this was my first time getting made fun of on tamatown its fail :angry:

Yeah, that stinks. I never get made fun of. I'm level 21 and always a good care character like Chamametchi or Mimitchi. I think it has something to do with characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back