I Lost My V.5.5! Dx

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andryian

Reaction score
Well it all started when I went to Florida to see my girlfriend. Back home, I had left all my tamagotchi collection back there in a suitcase before my family moved two weeks later. This was on February in that time. Well yesterday, I look into my suitcase to see if I had all my collection stored. I had everything still left and pack in it...... I was checking all my previous Tamagotchi I used in the beginning. Just before I counted all of them... There was one Tamagotchi that came out before Music Star(V6) ship in US. My Familitchi Celebrity was not in my suitcase with the rest! <_< I assume that I have lost it from the moving that my family did before I was still in Florida..... I remember I was using it but left it on vacation(pause) mode because I got a little bored with it. I guess it was the games I play online. ^^; So I didn't want to leave it uncared and plus I wasted a brand new batters. :) Well anyways..... It was a Jeweltchi that I never got to finish taking care of. v_v But I thought I put it in with my other collection Tamagotchis but now it not in there anyway more. And I only had one V5.5 toy.... Now my collection is closely ruined for having each toy in collection from years. I should have got more then one. But I guess I felt too old for them to get more and to not waste money too. It like I never got it. Now I realize that I would never get my or another V5.5 again to complete my collection...... Saddest day ever.... But it ok I guess. It happens... <_<

Have this ever happen to anyone that was collecting there Tamagotchis? :)

Sorry to hear that! I wouldn't let this stop me from getting a new V5.5 though, right? There are some great prices on Ebay, you just have to keep an eye out. Your collection can be whole again! :)

This has happened to me before. I moved around quite a lot too when I was younger and I lost my very first Tamagotchi, a transparent yellow with black trimmings P2. I was beside myself. I looked for it, to no avail. One day though, I don't know how much time had passed, it just turned up! Since then, I was determined to keep a closer eye on my collection.

my first tamagotchi was a v4 it was a pinkish purple color with blue and pink splotches on it. I LOVED IT SO MUCH! the rest was very complicated but lets just say I lost it. my dad bought me another but it was never really the same. soooo sad i now dont have my first tama! at least I could replace mine for cheap. really sorry about that sounds really maddening :)

It is never fun to lose something. :{

Hopefully it was only just misplaced, and it will turn up somewhere else.

I haven't ever lost anything from my virtual pet collection - but I have had devices die/break on me. One of my original Version 1 Digimons went really glitchy and then stopped working. It actually does power on with batteries again now, but you have to squeeze the toy really tight. It will reset randomly, and the screen has horrible pixel flare. :{

I plan on replacing it. I just haven't had any luck finding Digimon for sale at a reasonable price.

My bestie lost my prized V5 when I lent it to her.... > :mellow: Oh well, she still owes me a Tama... but I doubt she will ever buy me one, apart from my birthday... LOL :mellow: Love you bestie, you know who you are :mellow:

Thank you everyone for your help. I my not have a complete set of collections of Tamagotchis. But.... at least I still have my collections. I just got to be more on a watch on some when I am using them. But I won't have my Tamagotchis for long. Since I am an adult, I getting pretty old for them and finding new things that would matter in my life. My collection will be soon passed on for other Tama-fans that enjoy them the most. Hope to look back at it all of my memories. And where ever my Famailitchi Celebrity is..... Well at least I can remember of having one. So I won't make a big of deal of not having it. But I do know I feel that I do miss it a lot so I guess it ok.-sniff- :huh:

Yes, it was my V5. I honestly don't know where I misplaced it. I've searched all around my house, cleaned out drawers, searched in closets, under beds, you name it. Sadly, it still hasn't turned up. I really loved that tama too :/ I just wish I knew where I left it.

Sorry you misplaced it, but if you can't find it, maybe you could buy a duplicate. I had to do that with one of mine. I know it's not the same, but that may be your only option if you can't find the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back