Sign in to follow this  
Pockey45ca

What you did a plan for animal loss of Memorial?

What you did a plan for animal loss of Memorial?

It is a very Examples:

Pictures of frame/poem

or

Other Memorial that you did to remind your own pets

Um... what? Are you trying to say "what will you do when your pets die"?

Or am I not with the times?

Well anyway, when my guinea piggies die, I will probably have a small photo of them on my dresser...

Oh no, now I'm really worried about them... :`(

mew0099 - No that not what i am trying to tell. Did you read the examples that what i am pointing it out. Hope you will understand the examples.

you are still not talking very well your saying

"it is very examples" i don't understand that

"what you did a plan for animal loss"

try to rewrite your words

you are still not talking very well your saying

"it is very examples" i don't understand that

"what you did a plan for animal loss"

try to rewrite your words

I don't think that the topic starter [Pocky45ca] is fluent in English. She/He may be using a translator...?

For anyone that mightn't understand what the topic starter is asking, I think she means "What will you do to remember your pets when they die" or something along those lines.

Anyway. I've had a lot of pets die on me. I don't do anything special. But the first two dogs I've had, Brittany and Alex, they died, and now there's a portrait of them above my piano.

When my current dogs [Abby and Alli] die, I don't think I'll do anything special for them. I'm more of a "forget the past" kind of person, if you know what I mean.

Being that I do a lot of rescue/rehabilitation work with wild and captive animals, particularly reptiles, I have to face the reality that any of the creatures in my care may(and eventually will) die. It still affects me deeply when they do pass, but I have learned to remember the animal by photographs and stories, and channel the pain of the loss into passion for helping the others that I still am working with. I, as well as other people, can learn alot from each special little life I encounter, and I try to focus on that. :) <3

' date='October 05, 2010 12:07 pm'] I don't think that the topic starter [Pocky45ca] is fluent in English. She/He may be using a translator...?

For anyone that mightn't understand what the topic starter is asking, I think she means "What will you do to remember your pets when they die" or something along those lines.

Anyway. I've had a lot of pets die on me. I don't do anything special. But the first two dogs I've had, Brittany and Alex, they died, and now there's a portrait of them above my piano.

When my current dogs [Abby and Alli] die, I don't think I'll do anything special for them. I'm more of a "forget the past" kind of person, if you know what I mean.

[behind the Sea//], I know, that's what I thought, 'What'll you do when your pets die". That's what I wrote. (Look above.)

But it seems that's not it... Pocky45ca said it's something else.

She/He said to read the description of the start of this topic, and that's what I think it meant.

I have no idea what the fuzzy pickles Pocky45ca is trying to say, someone help, please.