Tama-Go care question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayny

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting bad-care characters on my Tama-Go. I've only raised a few characters so far but they have ALL been good-care characters. This is really frustrating to me because I've been waiting until they beep for me, not disciplining, not potty-training, and I still get good characters.

What am I doing wrong? The one thing I have not tried is waking them up - should I try that?

Caring for them when they beep isn't considered a care miss (bad care). You have to wait another 15 minutes (until after the attention icon turns off by itself) in order to achieve a care miss. (Caution: don't let both hungry & happy hearts stay empty at the same time.)

Thanks! I'll make sure to do that from now on. :(

Well here is a list of things to effect your tama character....

Know when they are going to change. (Adult in particular)

When you know they are close to changing... (Hour or so) Check thier hearts.

Now here is the weird part. They have 5 hearts on Hunger and Happniess. The levels are...

Bad, Poor, Okay, Good, Great (Each with a fraction of the hearts covered...)

(Bad 1/5, Poor 2/5, Okay 3/5, Good 4/5, Great 5/5) Both on Hunger anf Happiness.

Now I'm sure you've veiwed a growth chart by now.... Some of them label the care they take. Find one of those and then it will tell you the level of care you need. Fill the hearts to corrispond/match with the "Level Meter" (In Red)

Then you should keep them at this general level until they change into an adult tama character... If you are going for the super low care ones... Watch them carefully as they don't get irritated/mad at you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back