Do you believe in 2012?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
I don't. Overall, I think it's silly. I think it's just a bunch of superstitions. XP

2012 is about as real as Half-Life 2: Episode 3.

What makes you believers think that people who live thousands of years ago are more reliable then the way more advanced NASA?

It's just another get-rich-quick scheme so Authors can make a quick buck.

Of course I believe in 2012! It's a year, hey? You should have said do you believe the world will end in 2012?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I believe in 2012! It's a year, hey? You should have said do you believe the world will end in 2012?
^Mkay you understand what she says so that post was unneeded.

Nope. They said the world was gonna end in 2000 as well, but we're still here now, so obviously it didn't happen. This prediction is just as random, so there's no way it's gonna happen. And plus, what are the odds that the date of the world's end would be entirely composed of 1's and 2's: 12/21/12 ? I kinda can't wait for that day though, cuz i wanna freak ppl out about it.

They said the world was gonna end in 2000 as well
No. In short, Y2K was the end of computers.

-x-X-x-

Re. the poll:

No.

There is no evidence to support that anything greater than the winter solstice will happen 21/12/12.

On an unrelated note, 12/12/12 is my 21st birthday. Would have been cooler if I was turning 12, though. &gt;.&lt;

Another theory.

Supposedly the Illuminati are gonna take over us in 2012, and Gaga's sold her soul or something to become famous. A whole other bunch of celebrities are giving us 'signs' in their videos and songs. The Illuminati are supposedly the reason Tupac and Michael Jackson died, because they sang against them and shunned them etc.

That's just plain hilarious. My cousin believes all this and she lectured us during dinner one night. Sounds well planned out to me, but I know it's not real :3

Last edited by a moderator:
no way thats a load of bull poo they already have another date set for the so called end 2050 if it dosn't work lol how bull did you know that they also said that the world would end in 2005 and the planets would aline and explode so yeah not true in my opinion

Nope. But the world could be sucked up by a black hole at an minute. Maybe... NOW or NOW or NOW or NOW

Haha no way. The whole thing is just really silly if you think about it. How are the Mayans supposed to predict when the world will end? And even if it does, there is no use worrying about it because there is nothing we can do anyway.

You must also realize that our calendars are not in synch. The calendar we use is around 100 years off. So the Myan 2012 is not our 2012.

There, I win. Can we stop talking about this now?

LOL when I was 6 when I would believe anything I saw a special on natgeo (national geographic) and wrote a bucket list XD now it's just stupid!

lolz just because some ancient civilization wuz 2 lazy to make another calender don't mean da whole world is gonna end. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back