Have you ever seen a Rainbow?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk`

Reaction score
I have seen a few rainbows and was wondering if you have?

Yep, I have seen many rainbows. ;) Every time I see them, it reminds me of Ho-oh. XD

WOAH!

Its a double rainbow all the way!

Haha, yep.

Only a few full rainbows though.

Well I saw a TRIPLE RAINBOW!!!! Yeah, beat that! Lol, jk it was just on SSBB in rainbow cruise. But we took a picture because we're like "Triple Rainbow all the way!!"

yes yes yes, who hasn't?

I saw one just yesterday!

Last edited by a moderator:
DOUBLE RAINBOW! SO INTEENSEEE! O:

xD

Yes. Various times :)

EDIT: This is weird. Just after I posted this post, I scrolled up. Guess what the ad was? An AD for a T-Shirt that said DOUBLE RAINBOW O:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes. I've seen many single rainbows. I've seen a few double rainbows. But I also saw one triple rainbow. In real life. The third rainbow in it was very faint though.

Yes, I have. They're great!

Whoaaa. Double rainbow. All the way. WHAT DOES IT MEANNNNNNNN??!?!? Yep, I had to chip in with that. XD For those who haven't seen it yet and are wondering what we keep referencing, check it out:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png. It's pretty awesome.

I see them quite a lot because we have quite a lot of rain where I live.

As for double rainbows... not yet.

In England we have been getting lots of double rainbows recently. In fact, I looked closely at one the other day and I am pretty sure that I saw a triple rainbow!

*sniff* It's so beautiful.... *sniff*

When the guy from that video was interviewed on Tosh.O he was asked "Were you high when you made that video?" and his response was "When I made that video? No." Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back