are you getting the new ipod touch 4g

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultratama

Reaction score
is any one of you getting the new ipod touch i am its going to me awesome

nope, i'mma stick with my ipod nano. I'm investing my money on the nintendo 3DS and anime conventions.

Proabably not :D

I already have a laptop

P.s: I realized u cant get internet everywhere with the ipod touch :nyatchi: Get an iphone instead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prolly not, it costs lot of money and I already have an iPod Touch.

I wouldn't waste your money on it. Have they fixed all those glitches or whatever yet? I'd just get the new ipod touch. It has a camera :)

YAY! Ipod touch 4g coming out :) Can someone please tell me what month it will be coming out in Australia?

THNX

Yesh!

My old iTouch is just about toast from using it so much. I ordered one recently, for my birthday in a week

Probably not.

I all ready have one that works fine for me.

I mean, I'd like the video thing and retina display, but not enough to spend my money on it when I have more important things to buy.

I might possibly get one for my eighteenth birthday. (Coming up in a few days.) I'm really excited. I got my first and only MP3 (silver 2 gig ipod nano) for my fourteenth birthday. So I'm pretty excited. I'm really hoping that I'll get it. I've been asking for one for a while. ;D

YAY! Ipod touch 4g coming out :) Can someone please tell me what month it will be coming out in Australia?THNX
its already out in australia in the major stores like bigw target and kmart if you want to buy it go to big w $269

Not this time around. I might get whatever model is available when my Nano is officially dead, but that probably won't be for a couple of years. (Plus I adore my little blue nano. ;D)

Tama :p Phantom

I'm perfectly content with my first generation iPod Touch. Probably won't be updating anytime soon unless I absolutely have to do so. 4G sounds cool though.

It’s very tempting.

This is what happens when Apple releases something new - I get urges to buy it. Whatever it is. :lol:

But I’m going to use my ultra-self control skills this time and not buy it. My Gen1 iPod Touch works fine, and I recently bought an iPad so i have no need. And I only really use my iPod to plug into my car speakers these days so I don’t use it too much.

(Mind you if I had the spare cash, I’d buy it in a heartbeat xD )

i love apple products when the verizon iphone comes out in january im switching carries im leaving t-mobile. i want the ipod 4g but its like a 50/50 if i will get the verizon iphone but i may just get the 4g ipod anyway but everyone i suggest if you are like 18 and over or if you are a child who has a parent with an account with these people then order the ipod from one because you can make payments on it til it gets paid off but you must apply for the account for credit or if you already have an account then you can order it the website is www.fingerhut.com i might get mine from there also because the 8gb 4g is 280 there and its 20 a month til it gets paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back