The most strangest harassment..? O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
I was walking to my class from the hallways, and these group of guys start walking in front of me, then one of the guys stop in front of me... I walked around him, I keep walking.. the other guy walks in front of me, he stops in front of me.. I walked around him... the other guy walks in front of me, along with another one, then they both stop in front of me along with another person, they block the whole hallway... I noticed the other guy was recording it... Then the guys yell in my face, and walk away.. o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you told a teacher, Parent/Guardian about this? You said one guy was recording it- this could be serious. It seems to me like they were being rude, disrespectful, and privacy invading.

Have you told a teacher, Parent/Guardian about this? You said one guy was recording it- this could be serious. It seems to me like they were being rude, disrespectful, and privacy invading.
Agreed ^ and yes thats very strange o.0

They must be either making fun of you, having a laugh or they are messed up.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back