Memetchi7's ver4.5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Hey tamatalkers rememeber me?? Memetchi7 well im back again with a new log which is only gonna be on my ver4.5.

Okay so if u rememeber my last post i was on 10th gen on my ver4.5 and well the character is a urakuchipatchi!!! His name is Manga and i have just started it up so hes very overweight and hasnt got many skill points but hes still adorable.

Manga just did a poop tee hee B) :)

Okay so Manga is 4 years old which means hes gonna mate on Monday!! I cant wait until that happens its always so exciting when a tama mates!! :D :D

Not much else to say now so gonna go now hope u guyz enjoy this log and i hope i get loads of veiwers!!!

MEMETCHI7 :)

Hey readers!!

Ok so not much has happened with Manga except that he is now 5 years old so hes mating tomorrow!!! Cant wait! Hes got quite a few skill points they are: 10,15,6 and he has 6 training bars, Oh and the best news is that yesterday he got a job as a florist!!! We did the job today Manga was very excited :lol: And on outr second time there he got 1000 Gp from the mailman!! Was very happy with himself and so was i!! :mellow:

Okay so now theres not much else to say but i would just like to give Tama-Kraze12 A big shout out because hes one of my biggest fans and he PMed me today and told me he loved my log!!!! [Oh i hope u dont mind tama-kraze if u do i wont shout out to u]

Okay thats it see ya later!! :( ;)

MEMETCHI7

Hey readers!!! GREAT FABULOUS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! My Manga had a baby boy!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Manga married a uravioletchi [!!] and then had a baby boy which i am gonna name henri once Manga has left. Other news is that i played apple today with Manga and won 150GP for my efforts! Okay now for his stats he has FULL training bar!!! and his skill points are: 19,15,18 oh and hes 6 years old lolz.

Okay last thing before i go is that i have another shout out to give, this one goes to my Best best bestie Kuchipatchi love for being a good pally and having loads of tama-fun with me!!! Plus shes a fan of my log which is kool too :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay love u all gotta go laterz!!

MEMETCHI7 :rolleyes:

Hey readers,

this post will only be short today because theirs not much to post. Little Manga and his baby are doing great!! Manga is gonna leave his baby 2nite!! Im gonna miss him HEAPS but i know hes gonna be happy back at tama planet and i know Spacey is baby boy will grow up and be a really awesome dude!! :lol: :)

Thats about it told u this post wasnt gonna be very long!! Oh theres one more thing i have to say today Manga got some mail and it was the gotchi king giving him 200GP!!! he was very happy and so was i :lol: :D :furawatchi:

Okay thats all for now see you awesome readers later!

MEMETCHI7

OMG Manga left his baby last night!!!! I decided to name the baby Henry instead of Spacey because it wouldnt fit :) Okay so Henry is now a kuchitamatchi!! Weighing 23LBS and has the skill points 8,1,10 he also has 3 training bars and is very cute!! :) :D

Okay so its nearly being 24 hours which means Henry should evolve soon, i am aiming to get a Kometchi because i love him ;) And i dont get him very much. Oh and i forgot to tell u im now on 11 Gen!!!!!!!!!! YAYNESS very very happy with myself and with Henry for being so brave when Manga left him! :)

Henry got school mail 2day which was very exciting 4 him i took him to his first day of school this afternoon in classs and he was very nervous at first but he was alright after a little encouragment!!

Okay thats about it i think...... Yeah that is it update 2morrow laterz!!

Memetchi7 B) B)

Heya readers,

soz i havent posted for while my internet has being going a bit bonkers. Anyway my Henry is doing great and he evolved!! not into a Kometchi which sucks but he did evolve into a kujakucthi!!! I love him he looks like peacock :) Henry got school mail the other day his new teacher mr.Turtlepedia hes very happy abou that.

His skill points are pretty high they are: 28,16,10 and he has 5 training bars and 28000GP!!! Im hoping Henry will evolve into a Celebtchi :lol: :lol: I fed Henry his favourite food today which is a muffin and he was very happy it was very cute!

Okay thats all 4 2day soz the post isnt very long but i will update u guyz tomorrow love you all

Memetchi7 ;) :)

Hey tamatalkers!!!

Again really sorry i havent posted in a while but my little Henry evolved into a Celebtchi!!!! Exactly what i wanted!! :eek: :eek: Hes soooo cute, hes 4 years old and his skill points are: 56,36,40 and he has 7 training bar which means hes almost got full training!!! :) :(

And he also got job mail today and he got a job at the airport! very prud of him at the moment, he should mate on Tuesday which is very exciting for everyone :(

Okay thats about it for today see ya tomorrow

Memetchi7 B) :p

ey readers!,

Dont u absoulutely love the chnages that have being made to this site!!! I do! :D :D Okay HEAPS of news on Henry, he mated with a ura-debatchi and was blessed with little bot who is called Hiru and Henry just left his baby i just witnessed it as i was typing this!!! :ichigotchi: :lol: So Hiru is now bobbing about the screen by himself here are his stats:

Hungry: 4 hrts

Happy: 4 hrts

Weight: 6LBS

Training: NONE

GP: 29530

Skill points: 6,4,11

Gen: 12TH [i KNOW ISNT IT AWESOME!!!]

I am very very happy with Hiru's progress, hes done a couple of poops and he got sick so i cured him with 1 dose of medicene and he was all goods again! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: Okay i think thats about all for now update u guyz soon see ya!

MEMETCHI7 :)

Hey readers,

So great news on Hiru he evolved into a Diyatchi!!! Hes soooo cute im aiming for a uratogetchi and i think im gonna get him. Lolz today i got star mail and i got 1 fortune 2 strength and 2 love it was awesome! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: Okay so Hirus current stats are:

Hunger: 4 hrts

Gen: 12th

GP: 31930

Training: 4 bars

Yea hes doing really well lolz

Okay thats all for now laterz!

Memetchi7 :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

Hey readers,

Ok so yesterday Hiru evolved into a uratogetchi!!!! Exactly what i wanted!! Hes really cute, soz about not posting yesterday i completely forgot! I was really busy.

Anyway so here are Hiru's stats:

Happy:4 hrts

Weight: 45LBS

Training: 7 bars

Skill point: 27,22,41

GP: 34080

Gen: 12

Character: Uratogetchi

Those are his stats. He should get job mail today, but i will need to get some of his skill points up because he wont get a job with those points!! Hes currently fast asleep because i am writing this at 7:45am so yea and he doesnt wake until about 10. Thats all for now laterz URATOGETHCI: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Memetchi7 :D B) :wacko:

Hey readers,

soz about not posting for a little while, but i have great news on Hiru he mated!!!!! I mated him with a uraDebatchi and then out popped a baby girl!! Yay i havent had a baby girl for yonks!!! So anyway here are Hirus stats:

Weight: 45LBS

Skill points: 34,25,55

GP: 34980

Training: 7 bars

Gen: 12

Lolz those are his stats, he also got job mail today, he now works at the gym. :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: Thats it for now laterz

xoxo

Memetchi7 :blink: :blink:

Hey tamatalkers,

Great news, Hiru left his baby during skool 2day!!!! It was very sad and exciting. I named the baby Kiki she is a girl here her stats:

Weight: 7LBS

GP: 36180

Skill points: 3,6,13

Gen: 13 [EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP]

Plus she evolved into a kuchitamatchi!!! CUTENESS TO THE EXTREME LOLZ B) B) :blink: :blink:

Oh she just got a poop in the mail wasnt very happy :angry:

OK so thats about it update later see ya <_< <_<

Memetchi7

Hey readers,

AWESOME news, Kiki evolved into a urayoungyattachi!!!!! Shes soooo cute! im very proud of her. Ok so here are her stats:

Weight: 35LBS

GP: 35880

Skill points: 16,13,15

Gen: 13

Training: 3 bars

She got school mail today and Mrs Flower is now her teacher im trying to get either a uramemetchi or uradebatchi, it shouldnt be too hard. I took Kiki to tamatown after school today and we got a drum and a tee shirt plus a whole lot of clothes.

Thats all for now laterz

Memetchi7 :mametchi: :mametchi:

Hey readers,

Kiki is doing great!! Not much has happened with today though. Except that she got 600GP from the gotchi king!! And i donated 2000GP to the king, so yea. I took Kiki to school today she got loads of gorgeous points! I think she should evolve tomorrow cant wait! Im hoping for uramemetchi or uradebatchi like i said in my previous post :lol: Here are Kikis stats:

Weight: 31LBS

Skill points: 16,23,15

GP: 36880

Thats all for her stats. I think shes a bit underweight but oh well its better than being overweight!!!

Thats all for today

Memetchi7 :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Hey readers,

My Kiki evolved into a uradebatchi!!! eeeeeeek so cute!!! Here are her stats:

Weight: 41LBS

Skill points: 22,35,15

GP: 37680

Training: 5 bars

Kiki got job mail today, she now works at the restuarant and her icon is a cook pot. I took Kiki to tamatown today and she loved it! I got her a waffle and won a throphy for winning the gotchi bank game, i also won her a waffle and got a sandwhich from the cafe. It was a very fun day for Kiki she was very excited to be doing something fun like going to tamatown. :ichigotchi: :D :lol:

Thats all for now see ya!

MEMETCHI7 B)

hey readers,

Ok so great news!! My Kiki mated with a urakuchipatchi!! It was ADORABLE! Then out popped a baby boy cuteness. Except theres one slight problem, i have no idea what im going to name the baby!!! Ive had so many boyz that ive totally run out of names :) B) B) So im thinking that if anyone of you awesome readers out there has a cool boy name can you please PM me?? That would be awesome!! You have two days to PM me if you want with any names.

Anyway, onto the subject of Kiki shes doing really well, i wont do stats today because they haven't improved much. So i took Kiki to her job today before she mated and she did really well. :wacko: :) :lol: I also brought her a little taco from the shop to reward her for her marriage.

OK thats it for today PM me with names soon!!

Memetchi7

Hey guys,

So i didnt get any PMs for name ideas but thats ok. Anyway my Kiki left her baby today!!! I set the time to 11:59pm and then she left! so happy but kind sad too. So my name for Kikis baby is Alex, here are Alexs stats:

Hunry: FULL

Happy: FULL

Weight: 5LBS

Skill points: 2,3,1

Gen: 14

GP: 36460

Thats it, im very proud of Alex hes doing very well without his mommy. :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: He should evolve soon im hoping for a hitodetchi! wish me luck!!

Memetchi7 :lol:

Hey readers,

My little Alex is a Tenpatchi!!!!!!!! Sorry i havent posted in a while but i have being so busy lately, anyway here are Alex's stats:

Hungry: FULL

Weight: 40LBS

Training: FULL

Skill points: 241,9,20

GP: 37230

Gen: 14

He just got a heart in the mail! AWWW hes very happy :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: Ok thats it for today see ya later!

Memetchi7 :chohimetchi:

Hey readers,

REALLLLLLY sorry about not posting, u would have thought i would have made a effort but yea i keep forgetting. Anyway onto the subject of my ver4.5! Alex my goregy Tenpatchi mated with a UraVioletchi!!! Then they had a baby girl NAGGWW who is now a urayoungmemetchi called May!!! Here are Mays stats:

Hungry: FULL

Weight: 31LBS

Skill points: 12,8,4

Gen: 15 [EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK]

GP: 38980

Thats her stats not all that great. Anyway so she got school mail today and her teacher is mr TurtlePedia, i always seem to get him!!! :D :D :D

Thats all for today BYES!!

Memetchi7 :p

Yay my May evolved into a Purimatchi eeeeep! Shes really cute i never get her, coz i suck at getting smart care character. :lol: :lol: Job mail should come soon, im not very sure what job i wanna get. Ok so i won't do stats today but i will say she is 43LBS and has 6 training bars.

Thats all laterzz

Memetchi7

Latest posts

Back