OMG i i i...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
I had a very rare santagotchi and the screen was getting a bit messed up with finger prints and then i put windex on the screen AND O NO FRIG IT FROZE!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHH

I WANT TO DDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's not that bad i did that once. i fixed it but i don't know how. know i just wipe it with disinfecting wipe

Umm..The tamagotchi screens aren't really glass.There more plasticy. :angry:

Here's a tip though.Put tape all over the screen and wait an hour or so.Then take it off.Most of the fingerprints will be gone! :wub: :angry: Doesn't work for scratches though...... :angry:

~~~CalmRain102~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but u can use windex to clean anything and im pretty sure its glass there. but anything like that u can clean with it.... >.<

Okay pay attention I have dropped my tama in a toilet (yes while something nasty was in the toilet and I did not have gloves! :p ) got it covered in clay :) dropped it in the sea :) and many more I have got pretty used to damaged tamas...

FIRST:Open up your tama like you would if you were going to debug if you see any liquid GENTLY use bounty to suck it up DO NOT USE TISSUES,ANTESEPTIC WIPES OR TOILET PAPER!If your tama has liquid on the screen dab that with bounty too.

NOTE:DAB NOT WIPE!!!

SECOND:DO NOT HEAT YOUR TAMA TO GET RID OF THE WATER! DO NOT USE A HAIRDRIER!put your tama back together and reset and download.Wait a while and it should be OK!

Hpoe this helps! :D

Okay pay attention I have dropped my tama in a toilet (yes while something nasty was in the toilet and I did not have gloves! :unsure: ) got it covered in clay :p dropped it in the sea :rolleyes: and many more I have got pretty used to damaged tamas...FIRST:Open up your tama like you would if you were going to debug if you see any liquid GENTLY use bounty to suck it up DO NOT USE TISSUES,ANTESEPTIC WIPES OR TOILET PAPER!If your tama has liquid on the screen dab that with bounty too.

NOTE:DAB NOT WIPE!!!

SECOND:DO NOT HEAT YOUR TAMA TO GET RID OF THE WATER! DO NOT USE A HAIRDRIER!put your tama back together and reset and download.Wait a while and it should be OK!

Hpoe this helps! <_<
sounds to me that you need a necklace for your tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back