Makiko's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
The rules are simple:

1 Makiko's diary can be semi-aggressive

2 No killing of any characters

3 Only mild violence is aloud

4 You must use either Purple, Black, or White text

5 Of course Makiko has a high-tech diary and if you want to see certain parts of it then you need to highlight them if anyone writes in white. But please don't make a whole post in white text, and make sure that you put the date in Black or purple.

6 Please write the date in bold

7 Make at least a paragraph when writing an entry.

October 9th 2010

For some reason I lost my old diary so now i'm writing in this one. This super cool pen i got writes in Purple, Black, or even White!

but it also has a decoder laser that shoots out if you want to see white text. My actual diary is voice activated so no-one else can open it up.

How fabulous!

I absolutely can't imagine how in the world Mametchi can deal with his little sister, she is so darn annoying! Just today she came up to me and said: "Gee Makiko, I think your curls are lacking bounciness today."

She's like a miniture Memetchi! but do you really think my curls are lacking bounce? What if she was right? Could i be walking around all day with lifeless curls or something? Could Memetchi's curls be better than mine today?

Oh my!

- Makiko

10 October

OMG Today Was the worst day of my life because Kuromametchi was visiting my mom to see if she needed help, she did so kuromametchi was painting our house but when i was going to visit mametchi kuromametchi spilt Green paint onto my precious curls. Then my day got slightly better when Memetchi came and gave me some conditioner that takes all stains away and changes your hair colour to any colour you want. Gee i love it i guess memetchi isn't so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
October 23rd 2010

OMG sorry I haven't written in a while! Well, I was out for a walk today when I saw Memetchi and her little sister. Memetchi asked me how the conditioner worked. I was about to say it was great when that little Imotchi said "It doesn't appear to have worked at all, sissy! Her hair still looks a mess!" Honestly, a mess! Like I said, Memetchi isn't so bad, but maybe she should teach her sister to be nicer! Well, I haven't tested the white pen yet, so here.

This will be for my most secret secrets but for now I'm only testing it. Why don't I get a good day, is that too much to ask? <--- white text

Well, hope tomorrow's better!

OMG today was totally AWESOME, i got a manicure at the gotchi nail care salon, and got my curls clipped so now i look absoulutely GORGEY. Kuchipatchi smiled at me after my little makeover, i blushed bright red!!! But when i got home it all turned sour on me. Mametchi and his little sis came over for tea and cupcakes at about 3:oo in the afternoon and Mametchi's little sis kept pestering me about my curls saying they didnt have enough bounce in them and that they didnt look curly at all!!!!! I am very depressed about that, thank goodness Mametchi left i dont think i would have being able to handle another second of her horrible hair business!!!!! OK so that was my day it was ok i suppose but i really hope tomorrows even better!!!

Soz about not putting the date B) B)

Memetchi7

18th December

Oops! I forgot my diary when I went on holiday to the Tama and Earth Expo, clearly EVERYBODY there thinks I'M special, which I am. I went to this Salon with Marjorite and I got my hair cut*, Dyed and curled! Oh and I bought a new pair of boots that are just downright fabulous! The bad thing about this holiday is that the Mame family went as well, which meant that CHAMAMETCHI came too! I even dared her to say a cutting remark about my beatiful Bouncy curls and this time she said that my hair is too frizzy! Oh that little nuisance! So I bought some new hair mousse and she said that my hair lacks bounciness! Ugh!!! Though I DID get to sit with Mametchi on the plane ride, though his sister is always asking me dumb questions.

* Yes I had Split ends, that's why I needed a haircut! <--

EDIT: Double post

January 2nd 2011

It's been a while! Well it's a new year and hopefully a better one! Not a good start though. I went to the spa for a mani/pedi and Chamametchi turned up there too! Honestly, she seems to be following me! She then went up and said "Your curls are still lacking in bounce and aren't very curly" Then she picked up a face mask mix and tipped it all over my beautiful curls! Do you know how hard that stuff is to get out of hair?

I wish they'd just send Chamametchi away or at least teach her better manners! How would she like it if I did that to her? <--- white text

Jan 6

Sorry I havnt posted in a while I was coming up with a devious plan to send that Brat away from me so IU tryed it today and It worked looks like everyone was happy even the Mames lloks like everyone hated that Brat

I am so happy feel like fainting ...wait i think i did white text <----

omg been a long time! so i saw this fab new dress at the tama mall, but i didnt have enough! so i came back to get it the next day but get this... memetchi bought it! boy am i mad!

omg she just got everything I wanted in my life i hate her now

January 9

Memetchi invited me over to our birthday party! We were born on the same day, so obiously you wouldn't forget the 2 most beautiful people's birthdays! Memetchi bought me a beautiful dress, and then I decided, why not form a band? I heard Memetchi is a good piano player, and my less annoying neighbor ShimaShimatchi is a good dancer, but of course, I'll be the lead singer!

Still January 9

"Hi! It's me, Memetchi. Makiko told me to introduce myself by signing here!" -Memetchi

Yeah, that was Memetchi.

Jan 10

last night i had the worst dream ever i actully liked Memetchi like i would like her I hate her HTE HER

January 11

OMG! I looked in my diary and guess what!? It WAS true...

January 12th

Mrs.Perfect paired memetchi and I up for a project in class.We have to make a model of tamagotchi world. :rolleyes: Memetchi got excited about it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How can you get excited about molding green wet paper into a ball?I have to go over to her house and work on it with her tomorrow.

January 14

Well, yesterday was a disaster. I was at Memetchi's house working on the project with her (so boring) when Imotchi came in and she told me my hair lacks colour! Then she grabbed her nail-polish and used it to paint the tips of my hair different colours! I bet she'd been hanging around with Chamametchi too much before Chamametchi got sent away. The nail-polish dried up quickly and we couldn't get it out. Memetchi even tried nail-polish remover! Ugh!

And because of the nail-polish I got a hair-cut today. Just the ends. <--- White text.

January 15

(I will be doing most of the post in white text)

White Text >>> Today was a terrible day. Imotchi and Chamametchi kept teasing me about my shorter curls, saying that Memetchi looked WAY better than me and I would look better without any curls at all. :( <<< White Text

January 16

I told Memetchi Imotchi and Chamametchi are very rude, and she agreed. She said, "If I were to either be with them for the rest of my life, or die, I would die."

January17

OMG!! I was reading the newpaper and it said that i could get a complete makeover on my curls for only 12 gotchi points!!!! After my makeover i showed Imotchi and Chamametchi and they're mouths were practically on the ground!

TAKE THAT!!

January 18

I went to the mall to get my makeover. After I paid the twelve gotchi points and got my makeover-----OMG!!!!!! I looked in the mirror. I look completely pretty. I got my makeover at seven in the morning, so school starts at eight. I also put on my best clothes and walked to school. Everyone's head was on me and their mouths were practically on the floor. I was wearing sunglasses that were really dark and didn't see much. I was so stunned by everybody's stunned looks that I bumped into Chamametchi's cousin who was more evil than her(can you believe it?) She grabbed my pretty curls and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back