The Beeping is back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie-Mae

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is another topic about this somewhere else but I want to know if this is going to be a problem. I just listened to the back of my Tama and it has the infamous beeping noise. I say infamous cuase in the 1st release of the V1 tama in the States had a slight beeping sound that would make the Battery die in 3-4 weeks (I still have my tama that does that). I've read in other topics that the battery problem has been fixed and the new V2 tamas didn't come with an extra battery to use but I'm still scepticle about weather or not I'll lose my cool tama in 5 weeks or less. If not five weeks than how long, I know the battery should last for at least a year. :furawatchi:

i thought it was just for the clock counting each second or sumthing

don't double post it's called the edit button. PLus it gets really annoying really fast.

[SIZE=14pt]I'm not sure about the battery thing, but I know that all tamagotchis beep, even the Gen1. [/SIZE] :furawatchi: (Aka: the first tamas ever made. :blink: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Okay!!!!! Dont complain Its supposed to do that it counts the clock and beeps like that cause its a Computer thing! Its always going to beep!! Its really supposed to that beep is kinda like controlling the Tama!!! :gozarutchi: At least ur tamas alive be thankful for that and the battery is still working!!!! :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :blink: :mimitchi: :eek: :unsure: :furawatchi:

don't double post it's called the edit button. PLus it gets really annoying really fast.
Please be quiet we dont need you going around complaining about people making mistakes

well you don't need to disregard the rules. I'm sure there is something in there about double posting (at least there should be).

Well I'm just concerned cause the UK V1s never beeped.

Wow, I didnt even notice the beeping until you pointed it out... mine beeps very quietly too... Im not sure about my V1 (never noticed) but the batteries always have died within like 3-4 weeks. They arent that expensive if you buy them in double packs (6$ every 2 months...) at some place like walmart, in their battery section not their jewelry section, it should be somewhere close to the front of the store. I just thought the connections always ate batteries. Didnt really think of it as a problem :angry:

Well, DUH! The beeping is classified as the "heartbeat". Other people say it's the seconds on the clock, but whatever. :rolleyes:

Wow, I didnt even notice the beeping until you pointed it out... mine beeps very quietly too... Im not sure about my V1 (never noticed) but the batteries always have died within like 3-4 weeks. They arent that expensive if you buy them in double packs (6$ every 2 months...) at some place like walmart, in their battery section not their jewelry section, it should be somewhere close to the front of the store. I just thought the connections always ate batteries. Didnt really think of it as a problem :rolleyes:
3-4 weeks to die? All my tama's batterys usally take at least 2 months to die!! Also, There is no rule about double-posting. Just to let you know.

my tama does that to i never found out y though but my baterrie never died

when mine was sleeping, i put it to my ear, and it was beebing. i think it is the time. you know. like if you put a alarm clock, you could hear it tick. :lol:

2 months? it should last for a good year. The tamas get all this cool new stuff but then you spend most of you're money buying the batteries.

Are you sure it goes faster if u feed it

3-4 weeks to die? All my tama's batterys usally take at least 2 months to die!! Also, There is no rule about double-posting. Just to let you know.
Thankyou tama penguin for pointing that out :)

omg the beeping noise its its heart beat jeez if u feed it too much it goes faster
[SIZE=14pt]It's not a heartbeat or a ticking of a clock, hold down the C button and while holding it down, put it to your ear. :wacko: You will hear a long quiet beep, until you let go of the C button! :wacko: [/SIZE]

Isn't that just werid! :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back