What do you think of the v4.5.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Sorry if this topic has already being made i would jsut like everyones opinion what do u think of the ver4.5???

What features do u like the most? whats your fave character?? Do u actually have a ver4.5?? If u can answer these questions and also tell me what u think of the ver4.5!!!! :D :furawatchi:

This is my answer to those questions:

What features do you like the most: I like the school and mail features the most their sooo cool!! B) B)

Whats your fave character: My fave character would have to be uratogetchi because he was my first ever character on ver4.5 his name was Bob and he was sooo cute!!!

Do u actually like the ver4.5: Yes i absoulutely ADORE the ver4.5 its awesome! and one of my favourite versions apart from the v3. :lol: :lol:

Thats my answer to my question :D :D Okay so yeah.. i want to know your opinions!!!

MEMETCHI7 :)

What features do you like the most: Erm, probably the screen. Not really a feature, but I love how its so hard to scratch and it always looks like it is new.

Whats your fave character: Umm, hard one. Probably Ura Mametchi or Ura Violetchi.

Do u actually like the ver4.5: Of course I do! I love it!

The features I like the most: Hm, I guess I could say I like the mail one. The school one is cute too. But, the fortunes in the mail seem a little pointless.

My favorite character: I like mametchi. I've always like him and I always will. I have a ura mametchi on my V4.5 and I love him to tears. :)

Do I like the V4.5?: I do. It's cute, and yet another addition to the tamagotchi family. :D

Tamachick1200

The v4.5 was a very good Version. It expanded on concepts that the V4 introduced, while provided a great version of the Uratama to the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back