My New Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
My Tama-Go arrived from Amazon today and I've only been using it 5 minutes and I'm worried it's not making sound properly.

The button press sound is very quiet compared to the other Tamagotchi versions and sounds sort of muffled/ choked. It's also a very harsh sound, unlike the simple 'peep' of the older versions. Is it supposed to sound like this?

(I used brand new batteries. Just thought I'd add that)

It's supposed to make quieter sounds, and different sounds from the other tamas

Haha, I thought mine was broken too when I first got it! But no that is just how it sounds. It doesn't really bother me, because I can still hear it fine when it cries out.

Yeah, it happened to me too. Don't worry, it's not broken, it may be a bit quieter than other versions, but it'll still work fine. ;)

When I tried one out at the Demo Day, I also noticed how quiet it is. Don't worry, I guess it's supposed to be like that.

Ah, okay then.

It really bothered me at first- it seemed like such an awful noise in contrast with the other versions, but now I've thought about it, it's nice that it's at a lower volume. It's good to be able to use it when people are watching TV, or when people are sleeping in the next room :p

The Tama-Go is actually growing on me at the moment :)

Its suppose to sound more like an Arcade game... They still make the V1-V6 sounds too, they just added more. They are hidden everywhere... and sometimes... During the games (mine in particular) has changed sounds for a moment or the duration of the game.

Oh it grew on me in a hurry. Once I figured out the games, it was really fun.

Cradles... You catch the babies in the carriers/beds... fair warned they bounce off other babies in carriers/beds. Bug Shoot... Is Basic Atari Space Invaders. Long Jump.. is self explaining.

Training... They go every hour or so. So check them fairly often. Once they reach toddler. You can train them. Catch them before they go on the floor... They will add 3 bars to the 15 total bars. You can also train them when they try to call for you. They call at 10:30am, 1:30, 4:30 and 7:30. Otherwise, they probably are just calling.

Sometimes they beep and then when you try to respond... They come close to the screen. This is just because... But always check the Info Icon to make sure they don't loose happy/hungry hearts. It is possible to loose them even if they happy beeped....

There is some basic grounds to get you started... Otherwise.... I've posted a bunch of info elsewhere...

Yeah, I was really worries when I started up my TMGO, and it didn't beep it "plunk"-ed. I now quite like it! I suck at Cradles, though. I love the other two games.

nice I have the same experience, I thought the Tama-Go was broken as well, but then I realized it's SUPPOSED to sound like this, but yeah, it sound a little off from other Tamagotchi's. So it's not broken! :D

Haha, I thought mine was broken too when I first got it! But no that is just how it sounds. It doesn't really bother me, because I can still hear it fine when it cries out.
Oh, good, that's what I thought too! My brother has a tama that doesn't make any noise at all, not since the day he opened it (I think it was '05). I was afraid mine might have issues too.

Yeah, I was really worries when I started up my TMGO, and it didn't beep it "plunk"-ed. I now quite like it! I suck at Cradles, though. I love the other two games.

Lolz i agree with u kuchipatchi love, even though i dont have a tama-go, i dont mind the sound it makes, plus im the bees knees at cradles. [i play on kuchipatchi loves tama-go sometimes when i see her] I love cradles its cool B) B)

Memetchi7 :wacko: :lol:

Thats just how its made... mine is like that too. ;) I really love mine, I got mine on Friday.... (my birthday.) :)

Training... They go every hour or so. So check them fairly often. Once they reach toddler. You can train them. Catch them before they go on the floor... They will add 3 bars to the 15 total bars. You can also train them when they try to call for you. They call at 10:30am, 1:30, 4:30 and 7:30. Otherwise, they probably are just calling.
So that means when I play Cradles, my Tamagotchi will gain training points? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back