Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Which logo do you want TamaTalk to use?

Wow! 49 votes so far and 61% want option 1. I'll leave this up over the weekend to make sure people have a chance to vote but it looks like we have a likely winner. :)

Thanks again to everyone for voting and please, if you haven't already, make your opinions known!

I voted for Option 2. It looks really cool. I can't think of any other reasons why I like it.

USE ALL OF THEM!!!!! MAKE EACH THEME OPTIONAL!!! THEN WE ALL CAN CHOSE BASED ON PERSONAL OPPINION ;) :lol: :lol: :) :) :)

I like Option One.

I'm not a huge fan of the whole pixel thing ;3

USE ALL OF THEM!!!!! MAKE EACH THEME OPTIONAL!!! THEN WE ALL CAN CHOSE BASED ON PERSONAL OPPINION ;) :lol: :lol: :) :) :)

Sorry not for now. Maybe some time in the future but for now I'd like to have one and only one. :)

As of right now Option 1 is still n the the lead by a huge margin... Let's see where we end up by this coming Sunday.

i like option one, since it kind of looks like the original and I want things to look a lil the same

admin what's the difference between 3 and 4???

admin what's the difference between 3 and 4???

Same font as option 3 but the A is different

The "pixel" ones all look pretty similar... I feel like the differences between them are really minimal and not really noticeable. It seems like the vote is mostly just between the first, second, and the ones that follow.

But anyways, I'd go with the first one. It's straightforward and more noticeable with that outline.

I'm going for the fully pivel one, I think option 2.

You know how Tamagotchi (The logo itself) Always uses the same font?

http://www.google.co.nz/images?q=tamagotch...=N&hl=en&tab=wi

What if we used it with Tamatalk.

A cool idea but I'm not sure Bandai would approve since I fear they might think we are trying to "trick" people by using a logo very similar to theirs.

I quite like the polished look of option one! (:

Hi i like option 6, is there any chance u can maybe change the colour of the logo or not??

Just wondering

Memetchi7

I voted for Option 1 - it looks homelier. : ) The others are a bit too excessively pixelised, but don't really remind me of Tamagotchi pixels.