HALO 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oranjjoose

Reaction score
i beat the whole campaign, but id play it again.

to me its a thriller game, especially when those brutes attack you.

multi players just as good, its funny to play cause you get hyper and excited if you die. all the trash talking and stuff, i can see why its the #1 xbox most sold game. well, at least i read that somewhere, these lists always change you cant really ever keep track. id say its a pretty awesome game.

anyone? halo 2? :p

I've never played Halo 2. D:

But I flipping love Halo, Halo 3, and Halo Reach! <3

Those brutes are scary, man.

ive heard from a friend halo reach is really good, me, ive yet to play all the ones youve played, thats to say i only play one halo game.

the only time the brutes arent scary is when theyre your allies, then its like 'koooool!' cause you can go right up to their faces..their faces look like a muscle with no skin its so weird!! but theyll friggin ram right into you with full force, its so funny how my whole body will react sometimes to it or ill make a painful sound aloud lol

the graphics are also fantabulous, it makes me want to get into game design or something. :)

Oh yeah! I love all the Halo games. My dad has a couple of 'em, so I play them sometimes. My favorite is Halo 3. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back