tama-go scratches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redblack

Reaction score
:huh: yeah my tama-go's plastic screen is really scratched does anybody know how to remove them?

there is not really a way, i have tried evereything! you could try emailing bandai and asking them to send you a replacement, but i havent tried that. mine is not really bad not many scratchses :huh:

I don't know what it'd do for you... But I think I've heard someone mention they sed toothepaste to help fix the scratches... I'm not sure. The displex stuff should work well though. I've also heard of people "buffing out" their tamago front then polishing is to help protect it....

If you can, please try to keep links in, not out.... Even though it might be a good source, which in most cases, Tamazone is as well.

I can speak for toothpaste. It doesn't do a complete job, but it helps in most cases. Especially the toothpastes that are advertised as "teeth-whitening" because these types of toothpastes typically use abrasives like silica to lightly buff off superficial tooth stains. I've heard good and bad things about Displex, so use with caution!

I used a Nintendo DSi screen protector cut down to fit my tama go. I put the smallest bit of sticky tape on the edges to stop it from lifting and it does the job great. I have not had any problems with it getting scratched again.

I can speak for toothpaste. It doesn't do a complete job, but it helps in most cases. Especially the toothpastes that are advertised as "teeth-whitening" because these types of toothpastes typically use abrasives like silica to lightly buff off superficial tooth stains. I've heard good and bad things about Displex, so use with caution!
OST I really want to try the toothpaste on my tama-go's screen.... How do you do it? Do you rub the 'dry' toothpaste on the screen and then rinse it or do you 'wash' it in water with the toothpaste? Thanks :blink:

OST I really want to try the toothpaste on my tama-go's screen.... How do you do it? Do you rub the 'dry' toothpaste on the screen and then rinse it or do you 'wash' it in water with the toothpaste? Thanks :blink:
I just take the screen, dab a little "dry" toothpaste on, and use my finger to kind of buff the screen using circular movements. You might have to give it a few tries, like the Displex, before you see any results, if any at all. Toothpaste is only a light abrasive, in my opinion, not meant to be harsh on teeth. :)

I havent got a tama-go but i hear from my bestie kuchipatchi love that the screens sratch really easily!!!!!!!!!! Anyway i would know how to fix it, but my advice to u is that u should take better care of your tama-go!

Memetchi7 B)

Are you talking about the plastic faceplate or the screen itself?

Because I wouldn't put toothpaste on the electronic screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nail cover

Put it on; if it gets scratched, peel it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back