tamagotchi plus color buy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
Alright an one know where in Japan you can find tamagotchi plus colors? Preferably in or near Tokyo. Thanks!!! :) :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: it would help :p :p :p Like the name of stores or places. ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

I think this should be moved to "tbay 'want to buy'"
No it shouldn't, King Tamatchi isn't looking to find one on the internet, he or she wants to know where to buy one at a store.

The TMGC+C came out in November 2008, and was replaced by the Tamagotchi-iD in November 2009. It may be difficult to find the TMGC+C in toy stores now. However, if you're going to be in Tokyo, check TamaDepa. TamaDepa is Bandai's Tamagotchi-themed store. They often still have some of the older models. TamaDepa is just across the street from the north-east exit of Harajuku train station. (Harajuku is the second stop south of Shinjuku, on the Yamanote line.)

The TMGC+C came out in November 2008, and was replaced by the Tamagotchi-iD in November 2009. It may be difficult to find the TMGC+C in toy stores now.  However, if you're going to be in Tokyo, check TamaDepa. TamaDepa is Bandai's Tamagotchi-themed store. They often still have some of the older models. TamaDepa is just across the street from the north-east exit of Harajuku train station. (Harajuku is the second stop south of Shinjuku, on the Yamanote line.)
OMG! I thought TamaDepa was just a place in the tama-movie!!! That's cool! I'm gonna ask my friend to take me with her to Japan next time she goes...

So, tamagotchi iD isn't available in America? :=(

Oh theres a site where u get it its very expensive though.

Stores dont sell it i think. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back