Loging Tama-Go onto Tamatown HELP!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlightvamp

Reaction score
Okay... sad to say this but I'm 18 and I can't figure this stupid login in thing. I thought I'd try out tamatown with my new tamago and it says you can login in your actaul Tama-Go character by entering the user name and password. According to teh insturctions you simply have to click the door> PC> enter amount of money> & use the login password codes supplied.... yet I'm told my username is incorrect. What am I suposed to be using??? I even tried the user name on my Tama-Go and my password for tamatown... also invald. So can someone please let me in on what I'm suposed to do? Tired of not finding the answers on google =3=

Thanks.

Okay... sad to say this but I'm 18 and I can't figure this stupid login in thing. I thought I'd try out tamatown with my new tamago and it says you can login in your actaul Tama-Go character by entering the user name and password. According to teh insturctions you simply have to click the door> PC> enter amount of money> & use the login password codes supplied.... yet I'm told my username is incorrect. What am I suposed to be using??? I even tried the user name on my Tama-Go and my password for tamatown... also invald. So can someone please let me in on what I'm suposed to do? Tired of not finding the answers on google =3=

Thanks.
can you tell me how you solved your problem since im having the same one?

The password login has 2 lines to fill in, so with the Tama-Go you hit PC>enter how much money you want to exchange>then it gives you 2 codes, type the first one in the first password login line and the second one in the second password login line. It'll work then. It took me a whiel to realize that lol. I hope that made some sense :p a bit hard to explain.

The password login has 2 lines to fill in, so with the Tama-Go you hit PC>enter how much money you want to exchange>then it gives you 2 codes, type the first one in the first password login line and the second one in the second password login line. It'll work then. It took me a whiel to realize that lol. I hope that made some sense :p a bit hard to explain.
what did you use as the username?

You use the username you put in when you first started up your Tama-Go.

Thank You :D ! but how come i cant get items to my tamaGo ?

Can someone close this? It has been bumped...

Last edited by a moderator:
The items you buy are for Music City, not your Tama-go. I think the only items you can transfer to your Tama are money on the Tama-go, and toys and instruments on the Music Star.

The items you buy are for Music City, not your Tama-go. I think the only items you can transfer to your Tama are money on the Tama-go, and toys and instruments on the Music Star.
1. Can you tell me how does the money process work? I know you have to log in using a password, but what's the purpose of it?

2. On the Tamago, what is the heart shaped icon and how does it work?

3. How do you access the friends in the Album icon?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I just bought a new tamago, and I am totally new to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back