Do you like the new tamatalk update?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why? (EPIC only)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
I kinda don't like it :( ,it's unfirmiliar to me :nazotchi: , what do you think? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
This all just looks so weird. I'm so used to the other tamatalk- I've been on this site since 2006, and now this just feels weird. It's not a bad change or anything, but I miss the other tamatalk already. It just feels a little too... Modern for me.

It's alright, I guess.

I'm just not used to it, but I'll loosen up in a bit.

But, everything seems a bit.. complicated.

But, I'll figure it out in time :)

It is very strange! I don't know if I like it, but hey, we will get used to it! (I'm imagining all the people who are new to Tama-Talk saying, "Changes? What are they talking about?!?!?!? XD ) ;)

I love it. :D

Whilst it may feel TOO new (or modern), the new features certainly outweigh this feeling. Play around with it for a while. I’m sure you’ll love it soon. Even cool little things like profile customisation is really cool. :D

I definitely like it. It feels alot more organized and cleaner. It is taking me a while to figure out where everything goes though :D

Overall very pleased.

And I REALLY like how it shows up on my iphone! Way easier to post on, especially since I rarely browse on my desktop nowadays.

At first i kind of hated it, but after only a little bit of time i'm getting used to it.

So i chose that it was okay.

I like it from what I've seen. It's definitely going to take some getting use to, but what kind of change doesn't?

I'm excited to see the very end project.

I like it. As with all changes, all it takes is a little getting used to and playing around with stuff a bit. The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is starting up my very first Tamagotchi log ever...and we get to embed pictures right into the log! How cool is that? I take lots of pictures so this is huge for me. I received my first Tama-Go over a month ago and I've been holding off on opening it up and trying it out just for this occasion. Lots of self-restraint involved. :D I've been waiting for this. Ahhh, can't wait to discover more things. :)

Gnn! I liked the OLD TamaTalk now!! I feel saad.... but at least you can post pictures! *cheers up a bit*.

Ah, it'll take a lot of getting used to, thats for sure. I also liked my old skin better- the orange and purple one! Now it feels weirdly unfamiliar!

I really like it. I feel like it's cleaner, but I'm trying to get used to it.

Love it.

Love itt.

LOVE ITTT.

Its perfect. Its so modern and so much better! You can edit your posts whenever now and post pictures with your posts. Omg the new TamaTalk is like a dream come true ~dies~ x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back