The matchmaker TMGO-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Ok, so I went to the date place with my Kikitchi, and after refusing 3 partners, Otokitchi only offers herself!! What a cougar- I am NEVER letting my Kikitchi marry her. Am I stick with her, doomed to become an oldie? Or when will she offer more people for me to marry? (Kikitchi want to marry a Lovelitchi, or a Makiko.) Please help me!

Love, Kuchi :wub:

So the date place is slightly different on the TMGO. Usually you only have 3 tries per day and can no longer access it until the next day. On the TMGO, you get 3 potential mates per day, then one of the oldie characters of the opposite gender will offer his/her self to your tama, instead of not being able to access the date place. I think this is a way of saying "You're too picky, now choose me or go away!" Lol. If you try again tomorrow you'll have 3 potential mates waiting for you. :)

~shawdy~ :furawatchi:

@Tama_dude2010, it doesn't work- waking it up does.Just set the time to 1 minute before your tama wakes up. My Kikitchi married a Chamametchi today- hoping for a baby girl tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back