Long Jumper Secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwd45

Reaction score
I have discovered a secret on the TamaGo game, Long Jumper. In the instructions, it tells you to press B to jump. This usually allows you to jump over a gap of exactly 2 blocks. However, pressing A can allow you to jump over exactly 1 block, and C allows you to jump over 3!

Pressing the button that corresponds to the gap in fromt of the tamagotchi is a great technique, that makes playing this gaming a whole lot easier.

I have discovered a secret on the TamaGo game, Long Jumper. In the instructions, it tells you to press B to jump. This usually allows you to jump over a gap of exactly 2 blocks. However, pressing A can allow you to jump over exactly 1 block, and C allows you to jump over 3!

Pressing the button that corresponds to the gap in fromt of the tamagotchi is a great technique, that makes playing this gaming a whole lot easier.
Ummm, actually, I also posted that, (back around the beginning of July)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=169097&view=findpost&p=2974429

But, maybe your post in this forum will get noticed more.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says that in my TMGO instructions, A for short jump, B for normal jump, and C for long jump. But then again my Tama-Go came with the full instructions, not the quick start guide.

Haha I never actually realised you could use C as well- I just got by using only A and B. I thought pressing C would make it quit :p

Um, I'd hate to burst your bubble... but the instructions says all 3. "Press A to jump a short distance, B to jump a medium distance and C to jump a long distance" or something along those lines. But that tip is good for people who didn't notice.

Um, I'd hate to burst your bubble... but the instructions says all 3. "Press A to jump a short distance, B to jump a medium distance and C to jump a long distance" or something along those lines. But that tip is good for people who didn't notice.
Actually, the USA instruction sheet (at least the one packaged with the Tama-Go at the time this topic was first made) never mentioned this. They said only "Button (B) To keep jumping to the next box" (The complete instructions for this game consisted of just those nine words.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks to you, I just beat this game for the first time.

@binary: Oh. I'm not from the USA so I didn't know about what the US instruction sheet says. Sorry. My insruction sheet said "Press button (A) to jump a short distance, button (B) to jump a medium distance and button (C) to jump a long distance."

i just ordered my new tama go online and ill have to try that when i finally get it ill tell you if it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back