A guestion about my v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl1227

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question about my v6 Tamagotchi.

After my Tama mates and has a baby, would it be possible to change the time 24 hours ahead to make the parent leave faster?

Thank you in advance :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No, It isn't possible. But if you don't care for the tama right now... Just turn the time to night time while it sleeps. Then when its normally sleeping time, change the clock back to the current time. Then it should leave like normal as long as the tama has been around long enough.

To save creating a new topic, can I add a couple of V6 questions to this thread? Hope you don't mind.

Just to fill you in, the V6 is the first of the non-ancestor Tamagotchis that I've ever played with to this extent, so one or two things that vex me probably seem very simple and everyday to the rest of you guys.

1) What's the deal with hidden hearts? Seriously.

Why have hidden hearts at all? Does keeping hidden hearts full contribute towards the "perfect care" criteria that usually keeps you from getting Mametchi (for example), or does it only count when visible hearts start emptying?

2) Does baby food ever leave your inventory?

I spent one whole minute this morning attempting to fill a hidden hungry heart, only to realise that it's impossible to fill a teen Tamagotchi on said foodstuffs. At the time, I didn't have enough cash to buy "proper" food. More of a gripe than a problem, this.

3) How do you tell proper food from junk food (meals not snacks)?

I've discovered that adult foods seem to differ between items that add 1lb and items that add 2lbs to your Tamagotchi's weight, so I've been feeding my Tamagotchi (for example) sausage instead of other stuff that adds more weight to your character. Obviously, my idea of "healthy" food differs to Bandai's.

4) Is there any point in catching your Tamagotchi in time before it poops on the floor?

Having a full-time job, it's nigh-on impossible to keep glancing down to check if my Tamagotchi is pooping/about to poop. Are you penalised for missing out?

4) Is there any point at all (besides minor skill point gain) to the music school minigame?

I've (miraculously) managed to level each of the three skill points to 999, so I really can't see any further point to this mode.

Erm, I think that's about it. Apologies for the length of this post. Besides these niggles, I'm rather enjoying my Music Star; though it does seem almost surprisingly un-needy when compared to the old P1 units.

1: Worded oddly to me.... don't know.

2: Baby food always stays there, but sooner or later they only fill the hearts half way. Then you need to buy normal food from the shop.

3: Most of the time they are pretty straight forward. Think about what you eat for a snack vs a meal...

4: Supposly its suppose to potty train them... But not really. They will use the toilet sometimes vs the floor at random. You can catch them dancing before the go on the floor with squiggles around them.

5: Well, it get you more practice. If you have a band formed, it will raise your skill points higher and increase your rank and more people will show up for your stage show. Then it will make it easier for the judges to pass you to pro-debute.

Oh yes... They are fun.

@stu_dee_jay I don't have the v6, but I do have the Tama-go. And as far as I know the 'potty training' is the same for both. I discovered that there is 1 hour 40 minutes exactly between each bathroom break. So as soon as I catch it once I just set a timer on my phone to catch the next one. I also work full time, so I did this on my day off and potty trained it completely in the one day. In the tama-go, this means it will NEVER go on the floor and will always take itself to the bathroom, which I like. Hope that helps :p

Cheers guys! You've helped me on my way. In the V6, it seems that my Tamagotchi will occasionally use the floor, but will also nip to the bathroom sometimes. I like this random behaviour.

I've failed my current generation so far: I've just discovered that the peripheral member of my band don't like their instruments, which is probably why I failed all the auditions (and am now a lowly street entertainer) and am just about to get the necessary items. I do find it kind of annoying that you have to rely on either luck to get the correct instruments, or else have to resort to the website. This doesn't bode too well for the V6's future retro appeal if folks intend to have the full Music Star experience.

@PretzylNymph: How on Earth do you get away with carting a Tama-Go around with you all day at work? It must create an unfortunately lumpy pocket! :D

@stu_dee_jay haha no I am fortunate enough to have a pretty boring office job, so it stays in my purse or in my desk. And since I really only play low-maintenance models I can keep it secret :p

I still can't pass the audition on the V6! I've discovered that the CPU band members don't have favourite instruments, so that's one failure theory out of the window. I think I'll write this audition business off until I hit the next generation.

To save creating a new topic, can I add a couple of V6 questions to this thread? Hope you don't mind....

Please... don't hijack another member's thread and take it off topic with your own questions? ;)

They aren't related to the topic being discussed

They encourage other members to do the same and cause the thread to deviate further off topic

(see our Guideline to SPAM) ;)

It takes only a moment to click a "New topic" button rather than an "Add Reply" button (and you save yourself the trouble of typing out an explanatory apology to the other member)

Thanks!

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back