Hairstyles -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
So, I'm getting a haircut (hopefully sooner rather than later xD) and I'm a little stuck as to what hairstyle I want to try.

My hair is naturally curly, so I need a style that I can easily wear natural and not have to straighten or anything. Currently, my hair is a few inches past shoulder length and it has a few layers in it, but not many. I want to get more layers, and more shorter layers, like to my chin. Currently, my shortest layer is collarbone length, and there's not much to it, so my layers really just blend in with the rest of my hair.

I was also thinking about getting side bangs that I could either straighten or pin up. But I'm not sure yet.

What do you think would look good?

I am want to say a good luck to try something different. I will give you a lots of picture with a links about chin hair styles:

Here is a link: Chain hairstyles

Hope it is will help you to get the idea what is look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, but I think you misunderstood me. I want to get more layers, the shortest ones reaching my chin. I don't want the entire length of my hair to be to my chin. I want it to be around shoulder length.

It depends on how thick and heavy your hair is at the current length and what will happen if you get shorter layers.

My hair is naturally wavy unless I blow dry or style it straight. I have found that if I get shorter layers they tend to stick out a lot more and look more frizzy / messy because there is not enough length to weigh them down (does that make sense?). With longer hair / longer layers I find the length keeps the waviness more manageable.

That said, I just had my hair cut shorter than usual - all to one length just above the shoulder. It is too short, difficult to manage but meh... it will grow out in a few months and now I know that next time I won't let the hairdresser talk me into a shorter hair style (even tho' I wanted a change) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back