Makiko and Kuchipatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Once there was a makiko, she lived in Grugru Town with her mum in a lovely little gotchi cottage. Makiko was very popular and went to school just for the popularity, she wasnt the best at her subjects but there was the occasional time when Mametchi helped her out with her science and maths. One day Makiko decided to spend the day in Tamatown so she caught the gotchi bus into Tamatown and was dropped off outside the gotchi bank. She went inside the bank and took out 500 gotchi points to spend, as she was walking out of the bank she bumped into a kuchipatchi "Ohhh im sorry-tchi!!" Kuchipatchi says "oh thats ok it was a accident"

They looked into each others eyes for a second before Makiko left and kuchipatchi walked into the bank. As Makiko was leaving she started day dreaming about kuchipatchi, hes so cute she thought to herself as she walked into the cafe odered a hot dog and sat down at a table. Ichigotchi her bestie flopped down beside her "Hey just being shopping got this awesome new lipstick..... Makiko???" Ichigotchi waved her hand in front of Makikos face. "Oh sorry ichigotchi just day dreaming" Makiko says snapping back into reality "Day dreaming about what??" Ichigotchi asks. "Oh nothing"

Makiko enjoy most of the afternoon in the cafe eating hot dogs and sipping juice........

Continue the story.

RULES:

• NO VIOLENCE AT ALL
  • Do not go off subject
  • Be creative
  • You may add new characters if u want
  • PM me if u want to make any changes to Makiko and Kuchipatchi's relationship

Makiko's name is Sakura, Kuchipatchi's name is Jake and Ichigotchi's name is Fiona. Please do not change the names.

Enjoy

Memetchi7 :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Fiona decided that she had to see this "cute" Kuchipatchi for herself. She knew that Mametchi, one of her good friends, knew a Kuchipatchi called Jake- so she called Mametchi and asked for Jake's phone number...

Fiona decided that she had to see this "cute" Kuchipatchi for herself. She knew that Mametchi, one of her good friends, knew a Kuchipatchi called Jake- so she called Mametchi and asked for Jake's phone number...
She finally got Jakes phone number from Mametchi the number is: 02124456322, Makiko was too scared to call up Jake just at the moment so she caught a bus into tamatown and met her bestie Mametchi there, Mametchi was sitting in the gotchi cafe eating an omelet and reading the TAMATOWN DAILY NEWSPAPER. Makiko sat down beside him and asked him for advice on when to ring him Mametchi said......

Please continue

Memetchi7

"Hey, Makiko!" the Matmetchi named Todd began. "You look like your really nervous, something good happen? Like a sale at the mall?" he laughed and finished up his omelet, blushing when he first saw her. I hope she's coming just to see me... he dreamt to himself silently, repeating it in his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey, Makiko!" the Matmetchi named Todd began. "You look like your really nervous, something good happen? Like a sale at the mall?" he laughed and finished up his omelet, blushing when he first saw her. I hope she's coming just to see me... he dreamt to himself silently, repeating it in his head.
its nothing im just waiting for someone Makikio then walk off to find Jake then she saw Fiona looking at a awsome dress and she bought it but Makio said comeon then she finally found Jake!

Sakura: "Hey!"

Jake: "Umm, hey. Haven't I seen you before?"

Sakura: "Oh yeah.. Didn't I run into you at the bank earlier?" :blink:

Jake: "Yeah that was you?? Oh well I didn't expect to see you here..."

Sakura: "Well I'm here to shop! It's kinda what i do." *slight giggle*

Jake: "So ummm... What's your name?"

Sakura: "It's Sakura. But you can call me Saki."

Jake: "Sakura.... I like that. Well, my number is 02124456322. Oh and I'm Jake."

Sakura: "Jake... I kinda like that, too. I hope we can be good friends."

Sakura(thinking): Or something more than friends.... Sakura, you are smooth! ;)

Sakura walked away slowly and waved goodbye to Jake, feeling really good about herself. Things were really looking up for her.

Jake cool i love to be friends so do you want to go to the movies

Saki Sure

Saki{thinking} you are still smooth

"Saki, who's that?" Fiona called out, half wondering who that was she was talking to, and half loving how she looked in her new dress.

"Oh, this is Jake!"

Fiona immediatly turned around.

"Oh so THAT's Jake, the h.."

"Shut up, Fiona!" Saki growled through her teeth.

Saki turned and smiled at Jake to hint at that nothing was wrong.

Hey fI where going to the movies tonight do you mind if we go to the fasion show tomorrow

Fiona smiled half heartedly sure whatever and then walked off

"What's wrong with your friend? I just said hi!"

"Oh, nothing. She is just indifferent like that. See you at the movies!"

Saki waved bye to Jake as she walked off to talk to Fiona.

"Hey wait up, Fiona!" yelled Sakura as she was trying to catch up with her disappointed friend.

Fiona: " Are you only coming to talk to me about your "new friend" Jake?"

Sakura: "No! Yes... Wait no! Oh who am I kidding. I like him. I don't know what to do."

Fiona: "I guess you can talk about him. He seems to be a nice guy, but if he ever breaks your heart, them I'm going to..."

Sakura: "Ahh! No! Hahaha!" As she broke out into giggles. "I don't even know if we'll get that far. And I know your big power."

Fiona: *Giggles* "I'm just protecting you. I don't like it when my besties upset. Anyways, what movie are you going to see with Jake?"

Sakura: "Wait. You don't mind if I go tonight? But what about the fashion sh..."

Fiona: "It's Okay with me as long as your having fun. It's just this guy. We always do stuff together, so heres your chance."

She seemed confused, but then showed a smile. "Th..than..thank you Fiona." As she mumbled her best friend's name.

Fiona smiled back. *I hope Jake will be okay with her* Fiona thought.

"Well, I'm really sorry about the fashion show. Tomorrow will be fun!" Sakura said.

"Yep! Just the two of us besties!" Fiona said happily. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeppers! I better be getting home now and start putting some stuff together for tonight."

"Bye Fiona! See ya tomorrow! And thank you! Bye!" Yelled Sakura waving.

"No problem. Just make sure you have a great night! Bye!" Fiona said. Sakura watched her turn around and into her home.

*Well better get home before it's to late. What will Jake like? Will we go out? I hope it will be great tonight.* Sakura thought as she walked home.

I'm glad I have a friend like Fiona.

Sakura got home and went inside to get ready for tonight with Jake.

sAKI WENT TO THE MOVIES AND AW TAMAGOTCHI!

after the movie Jake wanted to tell Saki something

"Um Saki.... wil you be my girlfriend?"

Saki blushed and smiled

"of corse I will be be you girlfriend"

Saki hugged Jake

Jake said: Saki, this is a bit serious- that might concern our future life. "Yes?" Saki asked, fluttering her eyelashes like a hummingbird. "Did you ever like another guy? Did anyone ever love you?" Jake asked timidly. Makiko thought for a moment. "I guess i never thought of that... well everyone is crazy of me, since I'm popular, and sometimes Mametchi helps me with my math, but otherwise you're there, fair and square!" Jake smiled. Jake was nice, but he was a bit- hungry! He ordered a lot. Saki seemed not to notice, but she did have to teach Jake manners! It was an embarrasement! So Saki hauled Jake away from the snack bar, and back to her house. When Jake sat on the sofa, happily munching away, makiko told him to eat nicely so that they could eat together. Of course, that wasn't the real reason, but she wasn't going to be rude.

Jake so um Saki what do you like to do

Saki well i like to shop and that and hanging with my friends

Jake c00l

Saki tell me what you like to do to

Jake hanging out with my friends and well almost everything

Saki thats c00l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back