Violetchi's Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It`s Teri

Reaction score
Okay, so this is Violetchi's diary. Here are the rules:

*You must write in deep pink or violet

*You must bold and underline the date

*No violence

*Not too aggressive

*TT rules apply

October 24th 2010

So this is my diary. I also got this pen which write in deep pink or violet. Guess what? I pretended I didn't have notes for the science test and asked Mametchi to help me and he agreed to it. I don't know how many girls like him but they all better had watch out! He's helping me today. Well, bye for now! He's here.

OMG mametchi came over just before and helped me with my science notes, it was really awesome. I made some tea and cakes and we spent an hour studying and chatting, he said he would come over again in the weekend i cant wait to tell my friends at school!! :furawatchi:

Memetchi7

Today the worst thing happened! Makiko found out that Mametchi came to my house yesterday, and she started hitting me school. Naturally, I didn't care, but that wasn't it. When I was walking down my block, I spotted Makiko and Ringotchi in our garden. When they saw me, they ran off giggling. When I reached the yard, I saw that they burned down all our lovely flowers! It's going to take months to grow them back! Kizatchi (my brother) had a fit when he saw that his roses are gone, Makiko's gonna pay for this one...

So today, I saw Ringotchi in a corner crying. I asked what was wrong and she said Makiko had lied to her. I wondered what she meant and she told me she only helped Makiko because she'd promised her 100 Gotchi points. When time came to be paid, Makiko didn't have the points to give her. That did it for me! Burning our flowers is bad enough, but bribing a younger tama into helping her? That was just low. I then befriended Ringotchi and we spent some time trying to figure out a way to get back at Makiko for what she did to us. I bet Makiko is going to be angry when she finds the kid she tried to bribe is on my side! :furawatchi:

So I confronted Makiko and demanded to know why she would do such a thing to a younger tamagotchi. She was talking to a KuroMametchi and he just turned around and said to me "Please go away, we wan't nothing to do with you" and then they started talking again. I was furious! In the distance I could make out Ringotchi and she had lots of friends with her. She marched right up to Makiko and said "I want my Gotchi Points!" Even though Ringotchi's friends were only teenagers they looked angry and I could see the fear in Makiko's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I then came up right behind Ringotchi and her friends. Makiko was speechless and I then said "Well, you heard her! Give her the Gotchi points!" Even Chamametchi looked pretty furious and I've hardly ever seen her like that. Makiko was like "Fine. Here's your Gotchi points!" she ran off crying! However, we were still mad at Makiko because she only gave Ringotchi 50!

27th October

This afternoon I invited Memetchi over to my house for lunch and I told her everything that happened. She knew that Makiko is always very selfish. We spent the whole day in the garden weeding and fertilizing the tulips and daisies as well as Kizatchi's roses. Makiko deserves to be punished....

Later

Memetchi and I happened to overhear that Makiko's parents have grounded her for a month for going to the shop to buy all these hair care products with her parents' money instead of buying milk and bread! Punishment for her selfish actions!

It's almost Halloween and I recieved a Halloween party invitation from Mametchi Yesterday as well, and I'm DEFINETLY coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all I need is something nice to wear.

I just know that Makiko's going to be there somehow. I hope she didn't do anything dirty to get an invitation... If Mametchi's going to notice me, I'll have to get something different, something I can't get in any old store in TamaTown... Of course, I hand make all my clothes anyways, since I don't have money to throw around like Makiko does, but what design can I come up with at last minute that'll make me shine? Oh, diary, I hope I can think fast...

October 29th

I'm so sorry, diary, that I haven't updated in two whole days, but I came up with the perfect outfit! I've already gotten the materials and design reader, and I just have to put some elbow grease into it. It's a... flower dress! It was right in front of me the entire time yet I never realized it! Makiko can sparkle with all the glitter in the world, but I'll smell like a warm day in June!

2nd January 2011

It has indeed been a while! In fact we are in a new year now! Makiko was so jealous of my flower dress she ran away crying! Now that was a sight to see! Someone even recorded it and put it up onto TamaTube and it had receibed a million views! Well, Makiko had to sneak out for that party and her parents found out and re-grounded her for a whole year with guards all around the house so she can't get out except for school! Oh and at school we are having a dance and Mametchi asked me to go with him! Me of all the tamas out there! Of course Makiko can't come! I've got to think of something nice to wear for the dance, and fast! It's only a week away!

3rd January

Oh boy, diary. I think I'm really stumped, another dance and another dress. Luckily I have some more time, but no advice. I've set the bar pretty high for myself with my last outfit, so everybody'll be itching to see what I've got. Flowers are my passion, my thing, and since I've already done them... d-do you think I should just buy a dress? I've saved up enough for one but I'm not sure I want to spend it on something so... so... absurd! Helppppppp~

January 10th

Man, I've been quite lazy over the last couple of days and not written in my own diary! Oh well....

The school dance has been and gone, to my disappointment, Mametchi fell ill on the day of the school dance! My friend Memetchi let me dance with her and her date Kuromametchi. After the dance Kuromametchi went back home, while me and Memetchi decided to go to Mametchi's house and check on him. When we were walking, we met with Kuchipatchi, who was also going to see how Mametchi was doing. So me, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi all went over to Mametchi's house. Mametchi had lost his color, as in, he was a completly different color! He was a very light green, I feel so sorry for him, I hope he gets better.

Its been three days since the dance, Mametchi still isn't back. Me and Memetchi are starting to get worried, What happens if it's weeks before he comes back? At lunchtime me, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, and Chamametchi made a "Get well soon!" card! We all drew a big picture of the card of Mametchi, and then we all signed our names in the card in big writing, then we got the rest of the upper elementary students (our class) to sign it in smaller writing. After school we went to Mametchi's house and gave him a card, he gave us a big grin. We smiled at him, then me, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi all went home. I guess that's my entry for today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back