Tamagotchi Nano reviews anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RxBunnyz

Reaction score
I'm curious about what people think of Tamagotchi Nano and things that are unique to it.

I will have mine in two weeks! I haven't been able to get much info on it though, I guess no one has it yet. I'm really interested in a size comparison picture, but again I've had no luck. I will definitely post some pics and stuff when I receive it. :p

i've lost interest in tamagotchis, but i will be getting the nano cuz it looks simple and cute :)

Evie_00 Of Tama-Zone is logging it in her TZ Log and has videos up on Youtube.

Her log:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=22405&st=330

You may need to scroll down to halfway to see her start logging the nano.

Her Tamagotchi Nano Gameplay:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Thanks so much ! So helpful. ^_^

I will be receiving my Nano for Christmas ! Hehe.

I'm so excited. I bet it looks just as lovely as it sounds. :)

I've got a V2 nano. It's really cute, and it's much easier to care for. It doesn't do much though. I hope I'm aiming for the one your talking about. *sweatdrop*

Tamachick1200

I've got a V2 nano. It's really cute, and it's much easier to care for. It doesn't do much though. I hope I'm aiming for the one your talking about. *sweatdrop*

Tamachick1200
We are referring to the Tamagotchi Nano, which was released only recently as an accessory to the Tamagotchi iD. :)

You can see it here:

1010new_nano.jpg

I'm going to wait until the hype dies down a bit before getting one as well. There are fierce battles on Ebay for one of these guys! I just hope they're better than the Minis/Chibis. I had one once and as much as I tried to like it, it just didn't do it for me. It was missing...everything. :p It's good to have just for collection purposes, in my opinion. By the looks of it, the Nano does look like it will be more interesting!

I see it's tiny like the Chibi. I think I'll be like OST and wait a bit. I want a blue one, of course.
Yeah, same here about the blue. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=171398&st=20. It's interesting.

Wow, bizarre looking Kikitchi you got there.

The Nano seems, pointless imo. Better than the chibi. At least some new characters are appearing on it, which is always wonderful but why can't bandai america do the same ._..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back