Sign in to follow this  
Pockey45ca

What you did read your book during your bedtime?

Read I Pleasant Skullduggery during bedtime my.

TM Edit: Please don't forget that some members do not speak English as a first language and have to use online translators to post on this site. If English is your first language I recommend you use it to express yourself correctly and within this site's posting rules

Whut? Can you say the question a little better?

What book did I read before I went to bed?

It's hardly a "Book for Bedtime" but I'm reading "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest". Just started it and I read it in the evenings before I go to sleep. Pleasant dreams XD

Chosen by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast.

It's a bit of a weird book for Mother and Daughter to write though O.o

I read Fruits Basket before bed lol I think I have a serious obsession going on now.

The Horse and His Boy. :3

Well I went to bed reading Web of Magic: Avalon since November. I'm a slow reader at night since I have eye issues.

(I can't read too close because it blurs, I can't read too far since it looks super tiny/blurred... Ironically, Me having glasses, I read without my glasses, Its perfect without them............. Its weird. I can't see much without them otherwise. )

Anyway, thats a pretty good book. I have had some cool dreams off it too. Its like a Magical Girl Anime book that fell just below the Anime-MahoShoju radar... They have jewels, bonded animals... and HO, reminds me of Precure witout the outfits. hahaha.

Most of the time, I read textbooks before I fall asleep. :P I hope to move on to "for fun" books soon but there's just so much to study.

I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's good.

:)

Jealous. Wish I could be reading Harry Potter before bedtime right now. I have the book but I've got books I need to read before bedtime that are a little higher on the priority list, unfortunately. Right now, for instance, I'm reading up on my clinical skills book since I have a skills exam coming up.

OldSchoolTama, I need to take lessons from you on studying. Instead, I blow my time on tamatalk... :P

when i was little i remember reading these spongebob first time readers books and my little pony books too.

plus their was a book called "my big book of bedtime stories" even though sometimes i read it in bed, i sometimes read it while i was on the toilet when i was potty-training xD

then i either gave that book to my cousin or my mom donated it, i didnt really care because i had spongebob books (i still have them they are in a case somewhere)

now i read south park books or a pokemon manga book

Edited by SouthParkPikachu

Recently, I've been reading a book called Zodiac (the story that was made into a film about a murderer in San Francisco) before bedtime. Gotta say, not one of my brightest ideas. Scared the bejeebies out of me. :P Other than that, I still read my textbooks for school before going to sleep.

It's hardly a "Book for Bedtime" but I'm reading "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest". Just started it and I read it in the evenings before I go to sleep. Pleasant dreams XD

OMG, I love that series, I want to read The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest, but it's $17 dollars to buy the book (Still in hardback in the US, and it's expensive..) and then the library copies have like 45 holds, so...

And I read Night Runner during my bedtime last night. It's a really good book, and has nothing to do with running, being a vampire book. Oh, it had the most "lolwutjusthappenedhere" ending ever.

im reading 'clean break.' i started it yesterday night and i am halfway through!

Lately, I've been re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Brushing up for the summer, when I go see the midnight screening of Deathly Hallows, Part II.