Tamagotchi +Color vs. Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Dee_Jay

Reaction score
I intend to own both some way down the line, but for now I can only spare enough cash to pick one up, seeing as they're ridiculously expensive to import when you're a British player. Which of the two colour Tamagotchis would you recommend I try first? Bearing in mind that I generally prefer lower-maintenance over pointless busy work.

Also, this "keep your Tamagotchi forever" feature of the ID: is this optional? Can you still raise a regular growth tree of characters before it leaves and you begin anew?

I would reccomend starting out with the TMGC+C first, since it is simpler than the iD, and does not need an IR cell phone to get downloadables.

As far as keep your tama forever.. It is optional. All they're saying is that it doesn't turn into an oldie. To mate, you have to go to the dating place, a matchmaker does not come, so it's completely up to you.

I used to be in the same boat as you! But I have decided to purchase a TMGC+C first. Apparently it is more simplistic than the iD, reflecting the traditional tamagotchis, yet it has its own unique features.

I can't wait until I get mine! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back