webster04's Tama Log 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webster04

Reaction score
9/23/04:9:16 a.m.- Little haiku woke up this morning as i was arriving at my local library to work on dvp, the day before his mother Kari died a sudden death (due to bad care and me sleeping in till almost 3 p.m.) but i promised her i'll care for your son when he hatches with the utmost care like i did with my first connection Haku who became a Mametchi^-^

The only problem is with all i have going on now i rarly get a chance to get his disipline bar at full so he normaly now turns into a bad adult but i hope to get Kutchipatchi or Mametchi this time around.

On a happier note haiku is potty trained finally! I spent most of yesterday looking out for him and finally got him to sit on the potty and he let out the most biggest grin i ever saw any of my tama's do ;) Well, this is all for log #1, i'll post another when tommorrow hits.

-Webster04

Day 2

9/24/04 12:03p.m.- Day 2 has started off like normal, last night my little Haiku changed into a itchigotchi^-^ and got about 3 more bars in disipline while i was at GameCrazy getting some free stuff that they would end up throwing away in a week anyways.

So today i ended up waking up at my usual of 11 a.m. to hear my tama was in a bad mood... being tired still i disiplined him instead of praising the little bugger :unsure: So now i'm trying to make it up to him but it will be tough.

I won't be here for the rest of the day so i'll update at work tommorow.

-Webster04

Day 3

9/25/04 6:22 p.m.-This morning i was lonly so i started up my sweet little Gen2 named Webster to keep me company, after he changed ito Tongarutchi Haiku woke up and needed to be played with. Last night he finally got his didipline bar full^-^ He ended up going to bed at 4 a.m. then i stayed up for another 2 hours so i could get some sleep before going to work... which is where i am now!

I hope to get Haiku to turn into a Mametchi and Wenster to turn into a Mimitchi (can't yu tell which characters i like?) so they can both live good lives and also cause i haven't treated them both bery well the last time i cared for them both.

2:00 a.m.-Bothe of my tama's have little over 2 hours till they fall asleep and while practicing my kickflip (and no i didn't bring my skateboard to work... i brought my handboard to practice on) i let poor webster beep at me, he was very unhappy. I'm so use to caring for my connections now i also gave him a shot of medicine instead of playing a ga,e with him... opps :huh:

Right now Haiku is being his usual self, singing and sliding on his face every now and again so i only look on him every half hour or so to see if he needs me^-^ I really hope i can get Mametchi on him again cause i love the little animations they made for him, then i hope his son or daughter turns into a Mimitchi... like i hope webster will change into sometime this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4

9/26/04 5:57 p.m.-Today's started out really well, as Webster and Haiku woke up webster got his third disipline and as i left for work haiku changed into my sweet Mametchi^-^ I'm so happy now and plan on giving her the best care i can give... at least till Mrs. Busybody comes for her. This time though i plan on seeing what characters come for her to mate with instead of saying yes to the first one!

3:35 a.m.-i have only about 25 minutes till webster goes to bed and over a hour till haiku goes to bed and i'm glad. These long work nights are killing me in the sleep department and i'll be glad to get some sleep when 6 a.m. hits. I'll try to update somtime this week when i have the time and to those who live in Michigan City (pardon my french)

[SIZE=21pt]Happy @#!$ing Monday Michigan City!!!![/SIZE]

lol, i kust had to do that :)

Day 9

10/1/04 11:05 p.m.-Well, you'll proably be asking "where have i been all week?" and i can answer that really fast! Monday after waking up i went over to my pal jim's house to hang a bit and brought haiku with. The next day haiku and me went to my friends grandma's funeral, after wards his battery died... and the reason it took me so long to get a new battery is cause my town ripps you off when it comes to a good 2023 sized battery!!!!!!

The good thing is he was still where he left off then, age 5, and mininume weight.

Day 11

10/3/04 12:22 a.m.-I really don't like night shifts (or as my friends say... GraveYard Shift!!!) but i have to pay the bills somehow don't i? Haiku hasn't aged yet but thats ok, he's still 5 and i hope this week i get a visit from mrs. busybody so he can have his soon to be son or girl with him^-^ As i got to work he accualy got his first potty train in!!! I still find thse tama's a lot better than the old ones and the only reason is it's easy to get a good adult... besides the game is a lot easier to me.

I hope that when monday hits i'll be able to get a battery for haku on my green matrix connection but i doubt it since i got a s****y paycheck this time (pardon my french) but thats what i get for a 2 day suspension i got 2 weeks ago... I know the only thing i'll be getting for myself is a copy of Doom for my gbasp finally!!! then maybe doom2 with the next paycheck, who knows!

Still Day 11

10/3/04 6:31 p.m.-Yea!!!! at exactly this time my swwet little Haiku mated with a Kutchipatchi and now he has his adorable little baby girl with him ^_^ My hopes are now that i can get a battery for haku so he can mate with her by the time there both adults!!!

This morning i felt bad cause last week webster reset himself while i was at Game Crazy so i descided to re-hatch him and try to give him a better life this time (not to mention i'll try not to forget him while i'm playing my video games ^_^ ) I'm still trying to get my sweet Mimitchi on him and may end up starting a gen1 so i can try for a ginjirotchi.

Day 12

10/4/04 2:49 a.m.-Ok, i know i could of kept this with day 11's log but i wanted to start it incase i go to my library later today (noon or so). I let webster beep at me a hour ago, he was famished so i feed him and played the game with him ^_^ so cute, right now i think haiku got sprayed by a SKUNK cause he's taking a nice wrm tamato soup bath!!!! well at least thats what it looks like to me :D

lol, i forgot what i was gonna type next!!! isn't that funny? *room goes quiet*.... guess not. ^_^

OH yea, now i remember what i wanted to say!!!!!.... dang it why do i keep forgeting? oh, i know why!!!

[SIZE=21pt]I'm tired!!!!![/SIZE]

lol... ok, i'll see ya all this week with an update of haiku and his little girl amonge with webster.

Day 15

10/7/04 12:58 p.m.-Well, tuesday my sweet little haiku left me around midnight leaving his little girl Chiro (short for chihiro) alone. When i woke up she was allready awake, i fed and played the game with her for the whole hour and it was nice to care for a baby tama again. She changed form around noon and for the rest of the day was a total joy to care for!

That night though me and my friends matt, james and mike had to run up to chicago to pick up a friend who was stranded there and didn't get back till almost 3 a.m. and cause of this i had to pause chiro so i could care for her in the morning when i woke up, thus keeping her from changing till this morning. Right now she's a Young Mimitchi and is enjoying life^-^

Day 17

10/9/04 6:24 p.m.-The past 2 days have been fun, my parents left for Mexico for there vacation leaving me alone in the house (can you say party?) and my friend chrissy now has a tama connection (i gave her my old green one). I have been reading a great book entitled "Journey to the center of the Earth" to little chihiro and i hope to finish it before she leaves me, she also will be getting to see a lot of good movies this week including Jackass the movie, Scary movie 3, House on haunted hill, thirteen ghosts, and the cu de gros House of a thousand courpses!!!! (i like scary flicks if ya can't tell!!!!!!).

I have been giving chihiro the best care so i can see my sweet mimitchi on her... god i miss seeing mimitchi. Ok, i'll update later tonight on chihiro and how shes doing.

Still Day 17 [SIZE=8pt](at least to me it is...)[/SIZE]

10/10/04 2:46 a.m.-Well, in little more than a hour chihiro will be going to bed (the same for me in about 2 hours from then ^_^ ) and she hasn't changed yet... I'm hoping she will tommorrow while i'm back at work! In some good news i got every single poop before she did her buisiness on the floor (weeee :D ) and thus causing her to not be so unhappy!

Right now were both listening to Green Day:American Idiot while i'm tryping this log, it's a really good album and i suggest to any green day fan to BUY this one... cause it sound great!!!... Well, i'll update again tommorrow (ok, ok... tonight for you who go by "quote on quote" normal hours!!!!).

Day 12

10/10/04 6:59 p.m.-Let me state that I DON'T LIKE MIDNIGHT SHIFTS!!!!!!!!!... :eek: ok, i got that off my chest ^_^ . Chihiro is doing really well, she got another praise as i got into work and should be changing sometime tonight, at least i hope so. In good news i finally beat my newest gbasp game called "Apprentice to the Force" based on the star wars trilogy, in it you play as Luke Skywalker and have to become a jedi... and don't ask why i started talking about that!!!!

Well, i'll update when chihiro changes sometime tonight.

8:25 p.m.-YES!!!!!! just as i hoped my sweet chihiro changed into a Mimitchi!!! i'm so happy now that i don't care if the night goes on forever like it normally does ^_^ ... sorry, i had to look at her, i'm so glad i got my sweet mimitchi back finally that i may just talk about her for the rest of the night :lol: Well, i guess i'll update as the night goes on or when Mrs. Busybody comes to bring a mate for her.

Day 24

10/16/04 7:11 p.m.-Ok, here's how my week went with my tamagotchi, on monday after waking up i went over to my friends house so we could hang, we then went and rented Jackass the movie! After that we didn't do much. Tuesday we all went to Meijers and i ended up getting my own Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck and me and my friends all started dueling at there house, thus making me forget about my tama for 3 hours in my car... The rest of the week was like this until thursday when the matchmaker cam and let chihiro mate with a robotchi and gave birth to a sweet little girl who is named Jenny :D . I started webster up tonight so i have someone to care for while i wait for jenny to change... i'm trying for a different teen this time besides Itchigotchi.

Day 25

10/17/04 7:56 p.m.-YES!!!! I finally got a new teen this time besides Itchigotchi, this time i got a Kinotamatchi, looks kinda wierd in a cute sort of way but now i can try or a different adult :) and i won't have to deal with another Mametchi (even though i love my sweet mametchi).

Now to talk about Webster, the last couple of times i tried to care for him while caring for my connection i always got a bad adult... but this time i'm trying my best to get my sweet Mimitchi back on him and that way i'll have a mimitchi with me on my b-day in 2 weeks. I also plan on trying to get myself a Ginjirotchi on my clear purple Gen1 when webster changed into his adult form this week.

9:45 p.m.- I guess caring for 2 tama's in out of the question... jenny's battery died a few minutes ago so i now have to buy another f***ing battery for her... sometimes i wish bandai didn't make the connections at all or at least made them so they wouldn't use up so much f***ing battery juice at once.

Day 27

10/19/04 9:26 a.m.-Ok, something happened this morning that was really strange... I got in my car to just hear a loud pitched beep comming from my connection, if anyone has a answer to this (admin) pm me asap.

Now on the subject of webster...

He's been doing really well and yesterday around noon made me a happy owner by changing into tongaritchi :D My hopes are that he will change on thursday into my beloved mimitchi and be with me till my b-day. I also am planning on starting one of my gen1's so i can also have a ginjirotchi to care for on my birthday, but thats only if i can afford some batteries for them.

Day 29

10/21/04 10:48 a.m.-I'm proud to say that last night webster got sick so he should be changing sometime today into his adult form and as i got on the net he got his last disipline :D This made me proud of him cause the last couple times i tried caring for him he ened up changing into hashizotchi for some reason but this time i think he will be changing into a mimitchi!

On another note i started up my sweet little gen1 named Air Razor as soon as i woke up this morning. she's still in her babitchi stage but should change into a marutchi anytime soon.

I'll update on them while i'm at work on saturday again.

Day 31

10/23/04 6:14 p.m.-Air razor made me happy tonight before comming to work by changing into the good teen Tamatchi ^-^ Webster also is making me very happy since on thursday around 5 p.m. or so he changed into my sweet mimitchi :( Now i'm trying to get air razor to change into a ginjirotchi so that way i'll have 2 sweet tama's to keep me company on my b-day next sunday.

On another note i will no longer be caring for my connection... there were just too many flaws in it and will wait till they make some changes to it. Plus mine no longer works, the battery leaked on the circuit board.

10/24/04 1:48a.m.-Air Razor is at the perfect disipline level to get a ginji now... i only hope her beeping at me 3 times tonight won't affect me getting a ginji now :) . I will hopefully have mroe news on them tonight when i get back into work.

Day 32

10/24/04 6:05p.m.-Today started out kinda cool, when i woke up my tama's were still sleeping (i woke up at 4 p.m.) so i went upstairs to make something to eat. When i went back downstairs my tama's were awake!!! and i'd only been gone for like 15 minutes to boot... This didn't bother me cause it ment they would be up a little longer that normal and could keep me company longer :unsure:

Now were all gonna be listening to alternative rock music on Launch Cast on Yahoo! for the rest of the long twelve hour shift. I'll update again if anything else happens tonight, other than that i'll post when Air Razor changes on monday or tuesday.

long time to type huh? I', sorry i didn't type the last month or so but my work is blocking all things that have to not do with work. You can read about what i've been up to though in my journal section on dvp.

-Doug

Latest posts

Back