What is your favourite series of books?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunger Games...no doubt in my mind. It is the most wonderful and most intense series I've ever read...or are currently reading ^_^

Sookie Stackhouse series.

It has to do with mythical creatures. Mostly vamps. I promise they don't sparkle. Ha

Though it might be rated 17+ it kinda has ALOT of s e x in it.

I agree with snickerpie, The Hunger Games are the best books I have ever read.

It may have something to do with the fact that there are so many close encounters with death for most of the main characters.

series of unfortunate events and harry potter.

House Of Night by P.C and Kristin Cast. A vampire school, not a undead disco-ball school, M'kay?

Although my favorite books of all time aren't part of series, if I had to say a favorite series, I'd say the Millennium Trilogy.

Percy Jackson, definitely. Full of interesting facts about Greek mythology, as well as wonderful adventures with Percy and his friends :)

Although my favorite books of all time aren't part of series, if I had to say a favorite series, I'd say the Millennium Trilogy.
Mine too :)

I don't normally enjoy series but the Millennium Trilogy I just couldn't stop reading.

(Stieg Larsson - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest fyi)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, I'm a total Harry Potter geek. I started reading the books when I was seven, and I've loved them ever since <3

I like the Maximum Ride series too, but it's more for fun than seriously loving it. I don't like the plot and characters as much as in Harry Potter.

Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan= epic. I love it. It's a really awesome. Fantasy setting- but if you're not into hard-long reads it's not for you.

I also like the Firekeeper Saga by Jane Lindskold. It's a little lighter of a read (compared to Jordan)but the intrigue and politics are very well written.

Three way tie between Harry Potter Animorphs and K9 Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back