INVADER ZIM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for a Invader Zim topic to pop up. :] (I was searching for one)

I love the show and it always makes me smile. I wish they would bring it back, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

GIR<33333333333333

If you want to watch it, go watch it on Nicktoons, I think its also known as Nick2... but I am not sure on that. But its been playing there. Otherwise, They have it everywhere. You might need the titles to the episodes you want to watch. Those are simple to come by.

Invader Zim is on netflix watch instantly at the moment, if anyone has that. I love that show so much. I got to meet jhonen vasquez a few years ago, he is so awesome.

THERE'S SOAP IN 'EM!!

Argh, you guys are gonna hate me for this but I honestly do not like Invader Zim.

"Randomness" is not funny. It's just... dumb. :/

Argh, you guys are gonna hate me for this but I honestly do not like Invader Zim.

"Randomness" is not funny. It's just... dumb. :/
Randomness can be very funny. Sometimes it can be annoying to. But it is most certainly not " dumb" IMO.

Invader Zim is amazing<33. I love it with all my heart. Shame they had to cancel it :/

I actually never watched it, but everyone likes it, so I wanna watch it sometime.

My favorite character is Gir! He's so cute and funny!! :D

My two favorite Gir quotes:

1. "Are we gonna ride the sun home?" (episode:Walk of Doom)

2. "Hi floor! Make me a sammich!" (episode:Gir Goes Crazy and Stuff)

Are you gonna make biscuits? Are you gonna make biscuits? Are you gonna make BISCUITS? ARE YOU GONNA MAKE BISCUITS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back