MY VER5 LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Hey readers!,

So you might know me from my ver4.5 log which i know loads of people read i already have 100 veiws on it cool!!! Anyway so i thought i would start a log on my ver5, give it a bit of attention u know??

So anyway, my ver5 is currently on 4th gen with a Hositchi!! My parents are Planetchi and mamametchi. My ver5 is classified as a blended family, but its really awesome to have a Hoshitchi!!! Anyway i know u cant name ur characters on ver5 but i pretend i can and name them anyway!! So ive decided to name my Hositchi Macy. I will refer to her as Macy instead of Hositchi. :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

One last thing, on my previous gen i had a Violet family with a Violetchi and a Kizatchi they were adorable!!

Okay thats it hope u enjoy this log

Memetchi7 :ichigotchi:

Hey readers,

My little Macy is doing great, shes suppose to evolve soon, hopefully today shes doing really well, shes on 4th gen i think and shes got 10% bonding, and i brought her a shrimp cocktail today. I will update u when she evolves!!

Hey tamatalkers,

Little Macy evolved today! She evolved into a Mikazukitchi! Shes so cute, she has 20% bonding and has 600GP She just pooped :) :) I havent got any plans for when she reads the matchmaker as an adult, but im gonna get a blended family i know that for sure.

Ok well thats about it soz these posts arent very long not really much to say laterz

:D :D Memetchi7 B) B)

Hey everyone,

My Macy evolved into a Sunnytchi!!! Real cute, he evolved at 7:25 this morning he woke me up then right after that my alarm clock went off!!!!! It was real weird.

Anyway Macy has 40% bonding and should mate in about 3 days. Also i played tea time with her today and won 150GP because i suck at that game!!!

Cant wait for him to mate!!

see ya

Memetchi7 :p :lol:

Latest posts

Back