Pet Peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
This was just kinda random and on my mind. But I gotta say, I really don't like mirrors and cameras...Haha! Reason because you never know what you actually look like. It reverses yourselve! :p Just thought I'd say that!

-NINJA

I hate when people put everything on facebook. Pictures, videos, whatever. I don't have a facebook and it annoys me that pictures of me have still been posted there.

Well. I'm in the mood for some pet peeves. >:]

Let's see. If you're within earshot of me, you had better not say the phrase "I could care less about / if [insertrandomthinghere]."

I will throw a major tizzy about it. The correct way of saying it is "I couldn't care less," not "I could care less."

"I could care less" doesn't make an awful lot of sense when ya think about it. xD

Aha, I'm nitpicky. Bad grammar always annoys me. Then again, this post is full of it anyway. ^_^ ;;

One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone changes lanes/turns/merges/etc. without first signaling. Especially when they change lanes and cut in right in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I won't get annoyed if you cut in front of me while signaling first, I'll let you go, but without signaling, big no-no. That's what they're there for in the first place, to convey to other drivers your intentions, gosh! :p

bad punkchoowashun and grama :D

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone changes lanes/turns/merges/etc. without first signaling. Especially when they change lanes and cut in right in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I won't get annoyed if you cut in front of me while signaling first, I'll let you go, but without signaling, big no-no. That's what they're there for in the first place, to convey to other drivers your intentions, gosh! :p
I was about to say this! :D

People who do not know how to indicate properly drive me insane. Or, generally bad drivers. :p

(Someone reversed into me a couple of days ago... while I was in the car... I’m having to deal with a dent in my door now - not very impressed! :p )

When people pronounce anything wrong. I always have to correct them. No matter what :/

I was about to say this! :D

People who do not know how to indicate properly drive me insane. Or, generally bad drivers. :p

(Someone reversed into me a couple of days ago... while I was in the car... I’m having to deal with a dent in my door now - not very impressed! :p )
Oh, that's a bummer! Some people just don't know how to drive, I suppose. :p I hope you are able to get everything fixed soon!

I've just thought of another one that makes me tick. People who cough or sneeze and don't cover it up properly, if at all! As a health care provider, I am absolutely appalled by this! I mean, it's not too much to ask to have people turn their heads before they cough or sneeze and do so in the crook of their arm (not on the hands!), is it?

People who talk down to waitresses/retail staff/ anyone in the service industry.

Even if you are frustrated with whatever service you are receiving, it DOES NOT entitle you to treat someone disrespectfully or curse at them. People in customer service are people too!

If you are kind, people will be more inclined to help you.

And if you act like a fool, no one will want to help you, and probably make it harder on you just because you were a jerk. :p

When people should be starting a sentence with "I", but they don't. And also when they just say "nope" (and that's the whole sentence). Tip: Doing either of those things makes you sound REALLY cocky.

Example: "Hey, do you like that TV show ____"?

"Nope. Never seen it."

For some reason this REALLY gets on my nerves.

I'm not sure if this has happened with anyone else but here's 2 things I just thought of that really bug me.

1. When you play a soccer team and they don't have their shirts tucked in. I don't know just makes me think you don't look professional.

2. When girls roll up their shorts so the tag hangs out. :p

-NINJA

Horrendously bad grammar really ticks me off sometimes, but that's pretty much my only pet peeve.

My pet peeve is pretty general...pointless arguments...mostly due to my parents or even people at college. The arguments I've heard just seems like they were just looking for something to argue about.

I don't mind arguments that are about something important or is in need of arguing about...but if its something like who knocked someones pencil off the desk and your yelling about it for over ten minutes...you really need to chill out.

^That's one of mine. I walk relatively fast, and I always have the urge to push people who walk slow.

And bad grammar.

Leik iz rly annoying wen u talkz leik dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back